𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕤 𝕒 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖 - 𝔸𝕞𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 🥀

The lights in the lounge flashed as everyone indulged in drinking and smoking weed or hookah. " Okayy uh huh and that's my friend." Mookie said while snapping  video of her and Samari who was just dancing in their little section. Bottles kept being sent to the girls which they simply allowed to pile up. "Ayo, lemme holla at you right quick!" A random man said causing the two women to look up. He stood at least over six foot tall. His outfit was simple yet he wore it well, it showed where he was from in an instant. "Wassup, anything you gotta say you can say right here." Samari said while keeping her eyes on this man, her gut kept telling her that she was being set up. As the man spoke East appeared beside him, Samari and him stared at each other. She slowly dug into her bra and pulled out her knife and flicked it open. Her cold expressionless face made Vi and East raise their hands up. Mookie immediately looked at Samari who's hands shook as she grabbed her purse. It was in a matter of minutes where this this girl would possibly have a breakdown because of him. "You said you wanted to talk what the fuck !" He yelled at her while they stood in the parking lot, bystanders looked at the two causing Samari to grow even madder than before. "TWO WEEKS AGO! Get the fuck out my face or ima spazz out." She yelled back while tying her hair up as she swayed from side to side. Her body grew hot in the fall weather, and she knew she couldn't contain the rage in her body anymore. The moment he got closer she swung and her fist connected to his nose hard as hell. The sound of the bone breaking echoed as everyone gasped and looked at him tumble backwards.  "Stop fucking recording me or you're next !" She yelled at the one female who got closer with her phone flash on. The two women exchanged words which made Samari jump on top of her and slam the woman's head against the concrete. The sounds of punches echoed alongside the sounds of police sirens. With the quickness East had her hoisted over his shoulder and shoved her into his car. As they pulled off he called Vi, "Tell her friend take the car back to the crib. " Mookie began  cussing him out in the background while he looked over at Samari who's knuckles were now bloody and swollen. Her nose was still flared while she was sleep , he shook his head while driving to his house.  " just let me sleep don't touch me." Samari said while snatching his keys out of his hand while walking into his home. Off the first glance she saw the old photo of the two from when they were teens. She stood in front of it and sighed while finally deciding to go upstairs. After pulling out a pair of his Nike shirts socks and a pair of boxers she went to shower.  East stood in the hallway and listened to her hum in the shower while ordering food.  Quietly tapping on the bathroom door he walked in and saw her attempting to clean her knuckles. "Let me help you.." He said to her causing her to hand him the green alcohol and peroxide. After warming her that it may or may not sting he was surprised to see that she wasn't complaining. A little Neosporin and some TLC had her hands feeling better once he finally bandaged them up. "Damn and I just got these done." She said while looking at her broken fingernails as she sighed loudly. The two stood in silence before she looked up at him. His nose needed to be checked on and she still couldn't believe that she punched him. "I- Go to the hospital. That doesn't look good at all." She said while looking at his nose as she gently touched it as he flinched. She smirked at his reaction and walked around him while plopping back on his bed. He grabbed his keys and walked out to his car. "You gotta take her to a ring and get it on. She got you looking bugged my boy!" Vi said while watching East's nose get worked on. He had to admit that Samari was a force to not be fucked with. It turned him on when seeing a woman hold her own. As the doctor finished up Vi scrolled through his Instagram. "You lucky ion do hospitals, cause you don't know when to shut up." East said after getting discharged, he couldn't wait to smoke and go to bed. Especially now that he had Samari waiting at his home.  The two dapped each other up before departing ways, as he pulled out of the parking lot he watched as an ambulance driver rushed in. He watched the back doors fly open and a gurney with a child  get wheeled out. His eyes widened when he saw Samari and Bryshere run behind it. He immediately jumped out of his car and followed the sound of Samari cursing Bryshere out. "YOU CRASHED WITH MY BABY IN THE FUCKING CAR! You had to get drunk, all you do is fucking drink!" She yelled out while sobbing, just when things got right for her she had another obstacle to deal with. Bryshere stood and stared at the glass that showed the doctors operating on their daughter. The trio sat in the hallway, Samari's eyes were bloodshot red as she held a deadly glare in Brysheres direction. The rattling of keys broke her out of her trance making her look up and see police officers. They all stood up while each cop took them to the side individually.  "I'm sorry .." The doctor said causing everyone to turn around, his gloves and coat were full of blood. Samari's loud screams echoed throughout the hospital while she lunged at Bryshere who stood there sobbing. "I FUCKING HATE YOU! It should've been me ! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you with my baby!" Her hoarse voice screamed out as she was restrained causing East to persuade the officer to let her go. He engulfed her in a tight hug as she sobbed hard into his shirt. "I'm sorry ! I'll make it up to you!" Bryshere said while being escorted out of the hospital. East held onto Samari as tight as he could while he thought about what it would be like if he lost his son. The two stood in silence before Samari unwrapped East's arms from around her. She slowly walked to his car and slid into the passengers seat with her head in her hands. The ride to Samari's place was quiet, periodically he would turn to look at her just to make sure she wasn't crying anymore. He hated how her big brown eyes looked so emotionless and how her once golden brown skin began to lose its glow so fast. "I want you to stay with me until you're fully ready to come back here. I'll help pack some stuff and pay your rent." He told her as they sat double parked outside the complex. She nodded slowly and got out of the car, the moment she got to her apartment door she looked back at him as her hands shook. He held her hand as she unlocked the door, her grip tightened as she walked with him past the living room area that had Renee's playtime set up.  East stood in the doorframe of Renee's old room and felt a chill go down his spine. He had grew attached to the baby as well and he made a promise to make sure that her mommy wouldn't hurt anymore. "I- I need help." Samari said barely above a whisper while standing next to East as tears fell down her face. This whole ordeal was killing her and she knew that she eventually had to share the bad news with her family. In her mind she was a bad mother, she had to be so eager to go out and party. Instead of being home and making sure her baby was fed bathed and in her care. "I'll finish up for you, take your time." East said while kissing her forehead as she walked over to the bunny that Renee used to be infatuated with.  She held it to her chest and cradled it while silently singing one of the many songs she used to sing to Renee.

"Love is a loosing game." Samari drunkenly sung while soaking in his tub. She was on her fourth bottle of wine and sixteenth blunt of the night. Her mind circulated around getting her daughter cremated. She wanted to lay hands on Bryshere, she continuously questioned god on why she wasn't taken instead.  " babygirl you gotta eat and get some clothes on before you get sick.." East said with genuine concern in his voice while sitting by the side of the tub.  He reached over and dipped his fingers into the freezing cold water and shuddered. While he turned the hot water on he kept his eyes on Samari. She sat back and shut her eyes as the water warmed up. She felt empty and purposeless, without her daughter she was nothing. "Sit up a little." East said while grabbing a washcloth and squeezing some of her favorite body wash into it.  The sweet smell flooded both of their nostrils as he  gently scrubbed her back and shoulders. He made sure to get every inch of her body cleaned and even attempted to put her hair up.  About a hour and some minutes passed and he had her dressed in one of his shirts and boxers again. She sat at the dining table with her arm propping her head up as she ate some rice and beans. The moment she got the last spoonful in her mouth She looked up at East. The look in her eyes screamed out that she was trying her hardest to stay strong. "Don't let me go .. Please." She said while they cuddled on the living room couch as they listened to the sound of rain falling.