🌊 𝒢𝒽𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑜 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝐵𝒾𝓇𝒹𝓈 - 𝒴𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝐵𝓁𝑒𝓊 👙

"I can't believe I'm in fucking Cali bro, I wish you came with me dummy!" Samari said while frowning on FaceTime with Scooby. It was the week of finals for her friend so she knew why she couldn't remotely tag along. "Look have fun, and the weed is legal run the bag up." Scooby said while going over her notes for the fifteenth time for the day. Once they hung up Samari made her way to the hotel she was staying in.  The familiarity of a certain cologne flooded her nostrils while she checked in causing here to quickly look around before grabbing the room key. "Ace of Diamonds sound kinda lit." She said to herself while pulling on the dress she had laid out on the bed. She opted for something simple yet it screamed confidence. The way it hugged her body surprised her, her weave sat right above her ass. Once she was ready her lyft was downstairs, she was eager to see some strippers and what Cali had in store for her.  As she touched the lobby again the scent came back and she immediately shrugged it off. As she got to the club the line wrapped to the next block. The bouncer immediately tapped her shoulder and told her to come inside causing the many people who were waiting to suck their teeth in frustration. "Hey uh, why? I could've waited .." She asked nervously while shifting her weight on one foot. He simply waved her off and told her to have fun. Once she walked inside she was greeted by women of every size and shape. One bottle girl walked past and winked before walking back to the vip section. "And ladies I know you been waiting for Kranium! Come out here brudda the ladies calling fi yuh nuh." The DJ yelled into the mic causing her to instantly get excited. She stood by the stage once she heard the intro to her favorite song begin to play. "I know you can't get enough when I'm inside youuuu" She sang out while dancing , she recorded herself and Kranium singing. She was so into the song she didn't feel someone dancing behind her.  "I know you can't get enough when I'm inside you. If you wanna get on top baby we can switch it up I just wanna fuck I don't wanna fall in love !" She sung along loudly adding extra emphasis on the last part. The familiar sent flooded her nostrils again causing her to turn around and be greeted by East. She immediately rolled her eyes and walked off to the bar with him following suit. "You're not ruining this for me." She said to him while she sipped her third drink for the night. He raised his hands up and told her how he was out here for business reasons only. Once she turned back around she was greeted with a bucket of tequila. Her face scrunched up in confusion while she looked around for East. "This is some bullshit, Mami where that nigga go?" She asked the bartender who nodded her head to the VIP section. Enough was enough, and she damn sure didn't need him throwing that in her face in other arguments. She carried the bucket over and seen him surrounded by a plethora of bitches. Jealous wasn't even the correct term to use to explain her mood.

He seen the scowl on Samari's face and fed off of it, he had her where he wanted her. Well so he thought, she had simply placed the bucket on his lap before tossing a drink in his face. The moment he went to grab her she disappeared into the crowd. "She left in a Nisan Altima." The bouncer said once he stepped outside causing East to fan him off. He lived by money over pussy, but she wasn't just anybody to him. She was something he wasn't ready to give up yet. The way he felt towards her was easy to explain, they were meant to be just not officially. "Mane come on na' you done left the club for a fat bitch?" His partner Rico said causing him to fake laugh just to get the guy to shut up. He immediately jumped into the rental and drove back to the hotel. "Samari Lechea, is she here ?" He asked the receptionist who was too busy looking at him with lust filled eyes. She popped her gum when she realized he wasn't here for the bullshit. "She's in room 502 or whatever.. I deserve something extra for this information Sir." She dragged out with extra emphasis on the Sir, he rolled his eyes and went straight to the room. He stood outside the door and listened to Samari crying as she spoke. "I can't keep doing this to myself, I don't wanna miss him anymore. I don't want to get these fucking butterflies in my stomach Scooby!" As he knocked on the door he couldn't help but feel bad.  He knew she deserved better than what he had to offer, dick was any where but to find someone who genuinely appreciates you is rare. She finally opened the room door with a tear stained face, her hair was in a messy bun while her lashes looked as if they were ready to fall off. The two stood in silence until he pulled her into a hug, "don't let me go .." She mumbled into his chest while crying harder than before. His grip got tighter as he led them into the room and closed the door with his foot. The two stood in silence for twenty minutes until Samari began to get tired. The moment she walked off he locked the door and followed her to the bed. She slipped out of her dress and crawled into bed. "I get it the thought of you loosing me bothers you, but you don't want to act on it. I don't have the mental r emotional capacity to keep sitting here playing benchwarmer love. You've stood me up plenty of nights, made me feel like I was fucking crazy for crying over your stupid ass. I'm tired I love you Dave I do, but I need to love me more."  She said while holding onto his hand as she struggled to stay awake. As she finally fell asleep he laid with her while gathering his thoughts. Maybe she was right, but his pride wouldn't allow him to admit that to her no time soon. She held a place in his heart, and he knew she held him in hers sadly. Once he woke up she was gone again, her luggage was gone & an envelope was in place of where she slept.

" Happy Fathers Day.
Summer Walker said it best & I'm officially done with squeezing blood from a turnip. I wish nothing but the best for you and yours. Thank you for being my light of day but also one of the worst habits I've ever had."

He immediately groaned once he heard the room phone ringing, it was checkout time. While waiting for his Uber he scrolled through Snapchat. He seen her last post and shook his head before completely exiting the app all together. It was time for him to realize that the game they played for years was finally coming to an end.