possible sequel, opinions

Hello everybody! I've been thinking of making a sequel to this story considering I really enjoyed writing it. My problem is I have two paths I can go down for this — that being either continuing from part one of the prologue or part two. I have got drafts for both, so there is a chance they'd both be published anyway. I thought I'd grab your opinions.

OPTION #1

POWERFUL : set in TASM universe

FACE CLAIM/s : Alisha Boe and Danielle Rose Russell

DESCRIPTION :

ELENORA SUMMERS KNEW WHO ISABELLA STACY WAS. It was hard not to when she was all over the news, destroying buildings in New York City whilst she tried to take out Spider-Man. The thing is, one minute she was evil and the next she was being pardoned by the Mayor. Then, within a week, she shared college classes with her.

Ellie wasn't afraid to say that the brunette girl intrigued her, and it was one of the many reasons she approached her that day. A quickly formed friendship soon blossomed into something further, something she never truly expected.

Ellie knew that it wouldn't be smooth sailing, how can it be when Isabella is constantly putting herself in danger? But they made it work, the girl falling completely and utterly in love with somebody people still saw as the bad guy — and it's odd. Odd that people give her stares as she walks down the street, suck up to her to stay in her good graces.

Isabella wasn't somebody who people truly knew, sometimes Ellie feels like she doesn't know everything about her. One thing she does know however, is Isabella's tendency to put others ahead of herself — it's happened time and time again. So when a new threat looms over New York City, and a sense of Deja vu sweeps the city for Isabella and Peter, Ellie must fight to make sure everybody she loves comes back to her.

OR

OPTION #2:

HAUNTED : set in the mcu Spider-Man

CAST :

Danielle Campbell — Isabella Stacy (NOW CHANGED TO MARY MOUSER) Katie Holmes — Elise StacySydney Sweeney — Gwen Stacy

Katie Holmes — Elise Stacy
Sydney Sweeney — Gwen Stacy

SUMMARY :

WHEN ISABELLA STACY had been transported back to her own universe, Peter Parker never expected to hear from her again. And yet, here he is, sitting across from the smiling brunette as she babbles on about artistic theories. Whilst she wasn't the original Isabella, she was certainly a very similar variant who embraced many of the values and interests of her other namesake.

And unfortunately for her, this Isabella is destined to suffer in the same way her counterpart had. Only it's so different, because the magic flowing through her veins is in no way due to a mad scientist, but rather some unfortunate family genes.

Peter wants nothing more than to save her from her retched fate, but his best efforts seem not to be enough. Around every corner there seems to be a new problem, but in reality, they aren't really new. He's heard it all before, from a girl who suffered in a different dimension — a girl who truly knows the only way to stop his friend from falling apart at the seams.

WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER SEE FIRST??

OPTION 1 OR 2?