014. everything you want

XIV. EVERYTHING YOU WANT
"i wish you were real"

GASPING LOUDLY, Isabella's eyes fly open to the sound of utter silence

GASPING LOUDLY, Isabella's eyes fly open to the sound of utter silence. The ground beneath her isn't cracked concrete or the harsh material of the New York roads, no, it's soft grass. Frowning lightly, she pushes herself up into a sitting position.

The sight around her is unlike what she'd seen moments ago, when Peter had managed to break her free from whatever hold her magic had on her. Instead of broken brick walls, she's surrounded by tall trees and flowers — upon closer inspection frangipanis.

The brunette gets to her feet slowly, unsure of what to make of the place. The silence has faded, chirps of birds and the sound flowing water now echoing within her ears.

"Hello?" She calls softly, eyes moving in all different directions to see if anybody else is here. "Peter?"

Walking away from her original spot, she tries to scope out where she is. Nothing here looks familiar, there is absolutely no way she is anyway in New York, so where is she? Perhaps Peter had brought her here after her fall, maybe he wants to talk somewhere private and away from everyone because she's a danger. A monster.

"Pete!" Her voice is louder this time.

"You won't find him here,"

Isabella spins around so fast, hands up ready to defend herself when she notices the familiar glow is no more. She doesn't have magic here. Looking up, she almost collapses to the floor in shock.

She doesn't look a day older than the last time Isabella saw her, her blonde hair flowing just below her shoulders and a warm smile on her face.

"Gwen,"

Isabella dashes towards her, throwing her arms around her older sister who stumbles back slightly at the force. A chuckle leaves Gwen's lips as she hugs the younger girl just as happily.

"H-how are you here? Y-you died," Isabella can feel the tears sliding down the sides of her face as she hesitates to pull away. If she does, Gwen might disappear.

"You wanted me to be here so here I am," Gwen's voice is gentle, almost as if she thinks the brunette will fall apart under the weight of her words.

"Wha-what?"

This time Isabella does remove herself from Gwen's embrace, eyebrows scrunching together in confusion as she looks at her. If it was that easy, Gwen never would have went away. She's been wishing for the girl to come back for weeks, pleading even, and yet she never came back.

"This is your world, Bee," Gwen states with a smile.

"My world?" The teenager breathes, still completely confused.