A touch behind the walls [part1]

Warning!!! A little sexual action and talk ahead but the real action happens in part two and if you haven't read this part you will not understand the next chapter so if you want to keep it pg13 just skip these two chapters all together 🤦‍♀️

There was a big round table in the kitchen and when I got there everyone was already sitting behind it and waiting for me. I sat down between Alice and nadia and smiled at Nadia as she gave me a glass of orange juice.

_ Are you feeling alright?

_ yeah! Sorry for the whole thing. I was just really nervous is all.

Before I could answer, lexi cleared her throat and everyone looked at her.

_ right, so... we wanted to have this talk with you when you first moved in but thought maybe we should wait until you have met everyone first. Well apparently we have some rules in the house and... I think I wrote them... somewhere...

Lexi started looking in her backpack ironically and London rolled her eyes at her with a smile and started talking:

_first, you should be home before 10,...

_ unless you don't wanna...

Lexi jumped in and London sighted before continuing:

_ if you are going to invite someone we should know beforehand,...

_ unless you were busy making out...

_ no drugs and since you are not 21 no alcohol,...

_ unless you are partying with me of course in that...

Lexi suddenly got quite and looked at London who was staring at her intensely. My eyes traveled down to London's hand on lexi's tight. Her touch was light but lexi somehow suddenly looked a little red and breathless. Nobody seemed to notice that but me. London continued again without taking her hand off lexi's tight,

_ and most importantly, we are not a sorority. I don't know what you have heard from others in this college but this place hasn't been a sorority since I bought it from the owners years ago.

I nodded and asked:

_ so what exactly are you?

This time Sarah was the one to answer:

_ well lexi, London and I are the same age and when we came to this college, let's say people weren't exactly friendly towards our community.

My eyes drifted towards London's hand on lexi's leg again and noticed her moving her index finger on lexi's bare skin in a circular motion.

_ and by community you mean gay.

Sarah nodded and lexi gave me a teasing wink when I finally looked away from London's hand and to their faces.

_ And London here is an heiress so one day she decided to buy the whole building and make a safe house as well as all kinds of clubs and activities to make sure that whole situation never happened again.

Said lexi as she started cracking a hard boiled egg for herself.

_ not that it was such a hard thing to do. As soon as the sorority was gone half the pranks and homophobia was gone as well.

I nodded.

_ so?

I looked at Alice who just spoke and frownd.

_ so what?

_ so are you ok with us being gay, and you know... not a sorority?

London rolled her eyes when Alice mentioned the sorority part and it made me smile.