Dinner in wonderland

The first thing that caught my eye as i stepped inside the living room was the dinner table. Everything looked so delicious and it felt like someone has put a ray of warmth on the whole house. There was a velvet table cloth and the dishes were pottery colored with every color and shape possible. Fire of the candles danced and put beutiful shines on the glaze of the dishes and the sight of the food nearly made me drool. The table was set for five but there was an extra chair empty.

_oh! You're here!

I turned around to look at a woman who was also in a dress. Her skin was tanned and her hair was long and black she was tall and had the most beutiful curves on her body that were accented by the satin fabric of her dress. 

_ Am i the only one who didn't know about the dress code?

lexi murmur under her breath as i smiled and introduced myself.

_ Welcome! I'm sarah!

She said with an accent that I have never heard in my life but i found it extremely hot.

_ You have a beutiful accent.

I said and sarah immediately blushed.

_ iranian.

Alice explained and sarah blushed more as i smiled and cleared her throat.

_ London got home yet?

Lexi asked as she pulled out a chair and sat on it without a care.

_ Sorry for the wait. It seems like Nadia wont be able to join us. Welcom Julia i hope you had no trouble finding the place.

The girl from that morning was walking down the stairs and smiling at me. It was only then that i remembered i have never got her name until Lexi talked about her. She was in anothet coat and a black see-through top. I've only met her twice and it was enough to know that she was the woman every girl was jealous of and every other woman admired. Something about her and the way she walked with confidence and talked so defined made me want to copy her. Although i would be caught dead before admiting it.

_Yes. Thank you for inviting me.

I answered as lexi chuckled.

_ I don't think she had any trouble finding the house but she definitely took her time locating the door!

Alice looked like she was trying to control her haughter too and sarah kicked lexi's chair with a small smile.

_ I know. I saw her from the window half an hour ago.

London said matter of factly as she sat on another chair but you could see the laughter in her eyes and that made me bite my lips as i blushed.

_ Sorry about that.

I muttered under my breath as i sat down along with Alice and sarah started serving us food.

*flashback *
As soon as i opened the classroom door i was welcomed by unfriendly laughter and everyone pushed me to my desk that was covered with writings from other days. Everyday everyone wrote the most unoriginal homophobic insults on any empty spaces they found before I got there, but today, today there were no new words on my desk. Instead, two female mannequins without any clothes scissoring eachother.
If you looked really closely, you could see that my eyes were frozen and hurt for just one short moment. And that was it! That was all the weakness i allowed myself. After that, i started laughing with the other ones and made my own jokes. No teacher mentioned the two naked mannequins next to my desk. Maybe if i went to one of them, maybe if i cried and showed my sadness, then they would be obliged to do something about it even if they were just as homophobic as the students. But that would mean that I had finally let them break me, and that would never happen, "You can bend but never break me", right?