SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE - HAPPY MEMORIES

Hola everyone... Hey guys here i am with the very next brand new fifth  chapter of my oops I mean are very own & newly created story SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE... Before starting the chapter i want to ask you guys somthing... What i was saying... 🤔🤔🤔ha remember guys have you all watched the new season of IMMJ FANAH... Well i watched few episodes & i liked it but still i am slightly disappointed well it's not due to the story or cast but may be because i am trying to find the mafia in it... I am kind of obsessed with the mafia vr... May be i am comparing both characters which is making me upset finding no mafia storyline but can't say anything may be in future they can show somthing like that but still i love Zain & this agastya character stole my heart.... I fought with my cousin as he said he is a negative character & doing everything wrong as according to him it's too stupid but for me it's his obsession... I know he is wrong but still i loved the dark side of character man... Okay enough of my blabbering do tell me your point of view over the serial in comment section....  So guys see as I don't have much to blabber out today (which I think i already did ) straight coming to the point & work oops I mean purpose you are here for Let's start reading with the new chapter of ( your going to be very favorite story ) SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE named HAPPY MEMORIES... SO HERE WE GO....

Khamoshi bhi bahut kuchh keh jaati hai..
Bas sunna aana chahiye...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

( Continuing the flashback of 5 years back )

AUTHORS POINT OF VIEW :

DIYA : Earth is calling you ADHI...

DIYA said which made ADHIRA to break her chain of thoughts & bring her back to reality from her deep thought... Hearing the dead threat in DIYA'S voice ADHIRA gulped down her saliva in fear & fidging her fingers nervously she shuttered saying....

ADHIRA : Wo...  wo...  wo... BHABHS i didn't laugh at you... Actually ha... Wo hearing you na i remembered an old story of a  thief husband who used to steal his wife's food so she won't get fat....

She made up a story but only if she knew where this cooked up story of her will lead her brother.... While as soon as DIYA heard her story her eyes wend wide like soccers ready pop out like pop tarts & without westinng even a single second she quickly asked her shocked....

DIYA : What...

Hearing it ADHIRA shrugged her shoulders at her casually saying cluelessly...

ADHIRA : Ya...

She said confused & then it click her... She looked at her brother with an horrific face who was already looking at his wife warrily... He looked back at ADHIRA & glared at her on which in exchange she mouthed a sorry to him where as he quickly turn back to his wife who was sobbing now & seeing her crying face he quickly muttered out loud...

ADHIR : No no no... Don't think that... Don't think that...

He said quickly feeling horrified seeing her sobbing while after hearing him DIYA muttred stuttering in between her sobs...

DIYA : Yo...u you think I am fat...

She asked ADHIR in an emotional stuttering voice looking at him with her big innocent almond shaped moist eyes expectantly, sniffing her nose with wobblly lips ready to burst out in crying again but before sh can do that as soon as she finished her sentence ADHIR quickly approched her & tried to cooed her down by saying....

ADHIR : No baby i don't think you are fat... For me you are the most gorgeous women of this world....

He told her in loving eyes with adoration in his eyes looking at her in awww while chupping her cheeks in his both hands gentaly as if she is a Persian glass doll which will get broken if he applied a little bit pressure... Where as after hearing him DIYA'S eyes Twinkle like a star in happiness & she asked him looking straight in his eyes with an ghosting smile....