SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE - HUGE TRAGEDY...

Hola everyone... Hey guys here i am with the very next brand new third chapter of my oops I mean are very own & newly created story SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE... So as I don't have much to blabber out today straight coming to the point & work oops I mean purpose you are here for Let's start reading with the new chapter of ( your going to be very favorite story ) SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE named HUGE TRAGEDY... SO HERE WE GO....

Duniya Ki Bheed Se Zara Dur Hue To Pata Chala Ki,
Har Wo Shakhs Akela Hai Jisne Mohabbat Ki Hai.

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHORS POINT OF VIEW :

FLASHBACK 15 YEARS BACK :

ADHIRA was seating in between in mom & ADHIR in back seat of car while her dad was in the passenger seat of car seating front beside driver & their car wad travelling through a deserted forest... ADHIRA was feeling sleepy while watching passing greenery... She yawned getting bore but suddenly she saw something from the car window outside in the forest path which caught her eyes & she quickly asked her father...

ADHIRA : Dada.. Dada stop the car...

She demanded her eyes twinkling like stars in amusement & her voice filled with excitement... Hearing it ADHIR asked her worried....

ADHIR : What happened ADHI...

Hearing his question ADHIRA quickly said....

ADHIRA : ADHIR BHAI RABBIT...

As soon as she finished her father chuckled & said mischievously from the passenger seat...

ARMAAN : I know your BHAI is rabbit theirs nothing new in that but ADHI why did you asked to stop the car...

He asked laughing... Hearing it ADHIR'S eyes went wide & he asked shocked....

ADHIR : What...

He whinnied... Hearing it & seeing ADHIR'S reaction ADHIRA giggled saying...

ADHIRA : Dada I didn't called ADHIR BHAI RABBIT I was saying theirs a rabbit on road... Please dad I want to see that rabbit... I love rabbit you know na...

She requested with pleading voice & made her best puppy dog eyes.... While hearing her ARMAAN said in a serious voice...

ARMAAN : No ANGEL... The car is not stopping in nowhere in between middle of the deep forest for a rabbit it's just too risky....

He reasoned... Hearing it ADHIRA frowned saying...

ADHIRA : But dada...

She tried to convince but her mom scolded her...

ADHYA : ADHI....

She called her in a stern voice clearly indicating this is the end of discussion... Seeing it ADHIRA said grumpily...

ADHIRA : Moma...

She tried to convince but before she can say anything her mom just cutted her of saying...

ADHYA : no....

She said sternly leaving no corner in room for discussion... While ADHIRA turned to her brother saying...

ADHIRA : ADHIR BHAI please...

She pleaded... While seeing her sad face ADHIR huff & told her...

ADHIR : See ADHI, dad is right it's too risky to stop car nowhere in between middle of thee deep forest at night... I know you love rabbits but it can be a trap...