SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE - BLACKMAILED....

Hola everyone... Hey guys here i am with the very next brand new 09th chapter of my oops I mean are very own & newly created story SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE... So as I don't have much to blabber out today straight coming to the point & work oops I mean purpose you are here for Let's start reading with the new chapter of ( your going to be very favorite story ) SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE named BLACKMAILED... SO HERE WE GO....

"Pedaish Se Wafaat Tak
Saher Se Raat Tak
Ibdita Se Anjaam Tak
Tuj Mein hi hun,
Tujhse Hi Hun"

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

( Continuing the flashback of 5 1/2 years back )

ANVI'S P. O. V. ( POINT OF VIEW ) :

ADHIR : Hey ADVAY...

Ya it was that handsome
guy ADVAY... Hearing his name ADHI made a face which made me chuckle at her... Seeing my reaction ADHI glared at me & as if adding fuel in the fire of her anger ADVAY wink at her which made her gasp & made me smile at his silliness... I shrugged my head while chuckling at his go licky flirty nature while ADHI was looking at him with her grumpy face like a 5 year old kid as if someone just snatched her favourite candy from her... I told you she is a grumpy little kitten who is always ready to scratch your face.... Where as oblivious to all of this ADAVY BHAI gave ADVAY a manly hug muttering...

ADVAY : Hello my dear brother is law...

He chirped happily after seeing ADVAY... Then breaking the hug he asked him....

ADHIR : So you are back... DIYA told me you are coming back today after finishing your studied in abroad... So how was the journey...

He inquired... Hearing him AFVAY smiled saying...

ADVAY : As usual fantastic...

He said enthusiastically on which ADHI rolled her eyes on him boringly as if it's the most boring this she has ever witnessed.... Damn this girl... Can't she act a little bit good towards him... After all he is her favorite person i mean her God damn fairy god mother DIYA BHABHS only brother... Talking of BHABHS as soon as he said so DIYA BHABHS ran in his arms like a storm calling him enthusiastically....

DIYA : ADVAY......

Calling him she jumped on him making them both disbalanced... But AFVAY was quick to regain his balance & save them both from falling... Seeing it we all chuckled while ADVAY said her...

ADVAY : Congratulations sis....

He congratulated her feeling happy for his elder sister... Hearing him DIYA broke the hug & peck on his cheeks saying...

DIYA : Thanks bro but why are you so late... You were supposed to be here by morning & here you are coming at noon....

She said & pouted sadly... Hearing her & seeing her antics ADVAY chuckled at her saying....

ADVAY : Actually my flight delayed due to bad weather condition...

He resoned.... Hearing his genuine reson which made him late DIYA BHABHS let it go.. She smiled at him saying...