SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE - MEMORIES OF THE DRAIDFULL DAY...

Hola everyone... Hey guys here i am with the very next brand new 10th chapter of my oops I mean are very own & newly created story SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE... Before starting the  chapter i want to ask you guys somthing... Fam have you watched ishqiyat of rrhaulsudhir & Alisha on YouTube... If you didn't then what are you waiting for... Just go & watch it... Its just too good man... I just loved it... I thought to watch it for only rahul sudhir sir but after watching it i understood how amazing it is... Its just fab... Only if it would have been helly in place of Alisha... It would have become such a carzy movie but still it's just awesome... Its worth watching... Do give it a try... If you won't you will miss a masterpiece... The song the story everything is just so awesome... Okay So after talking all this what i was saying ha guys see as I don't have much to blabber out today (which I think i already did ) straight coming to the point & work oops I mean purpose you are here for Let's start reading with the new chapter of ( your going to be very favorite story ) SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE named MEMORIES OF THE DRAIDFULL DAY... SO HERE WE GO....

Saath nahi ab tu mere,
Fikr teri aaj bhi karta hoon...
Dur beshaq ho gaya tu mujhse,
Magar yaad tujhe aaj bhi karta hoon...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHORS POINT OF VIEW :

SAME TIME WITH ADHIRA INSIDE ADVAY'S HOSPITAL WARD ROOM :

ADHIRA M. V. ( MIND VOICE ) : ADHI you can do it...

Encouraging herself, she with a little bit hesitant open the door of the room slowly to reveal in a pale white painted room, a male body wearing a ligh ice blue coloured hospital gown laying in front of her on the hospital bed covered in thin white sheets attached with iv tube & several other wires connecting to different health monitor machines... Seeing him laying motionless like this like a lifeless body on hospital bed, her heart pang... She felt a wave of pain hit her heart hard... A lone tear escaped from the corner of her eyes & all she managed to say was...

ADHIRA : ADVAY....

Calling his name in a low whisper she sobbed & walked towards him with shaky legs... Her steps slow & stumbling... Somehow she reached him & sat on a stool beside his bed... She held her hand & said in a broken voice tears falling from her eyes non stop like river....

ADHIRA : I am sorry....

She muttered under her breath in a very low voice in slow whisper almost chocking on her words.... Saying so she cupped her mouth & cried... Then removing her hand from her mouth she whispered in between her low sobs...

ADHIRA : I am so so sorry SUNSHINE... Please forgive me... All this is because of me... You are in this condition on the hospital bed only because of me... Only... Only if i would had being so stubborn that day... Only if i wouldn't have asked you to take me rishikesh that day... Only if i wouldn't have being so stubborn to ride you that helicopter in bad weather condition that day... Only if i wouldn't... Then nothing of this sort would have happened ever... Nothing...

She cried remembering the day....

FLASHBACK 6 MONTHS BACK :

ON THE DAY OF ACCIDENT :

IN THE BACKYARD OF RAWAT VILLA :

It was seen that ADHIRA was trying to convince ADVAY for somthing with all her migh while ADVAY was trying to make her understand somthing by saying...

ADVAY : ADHI... ANGEL please try to understand this... The weather is not good at this hour & it's not suitable for riding the chopper at this moment... It can be dangerous... & I don't want to take any risk with you...