AUTHORS NOTE

Hey wonderful readers!!

This is the first finished book that I have done on Wattpad, and all the success and fulfillment I feel is thanks to you. The readers! This message lets you know that I did a massive edit, and some things may have changed.

For the new readers joining in, please be advised that there is a lot of cussing, sexual conduct, and just plain wrong behavior in this book. If you're not into that, then please find something more suitable. I loved writing this story and honing my creative writing skills, and I hope to turn this into a full-time thing in the future.

I want all new readers and old ones to vote on the story, leave comments, and, most importantly, start following me!! I want to interact with you all and find out what captures you when reading a story. What could I do better as an author? How can I keep you all engaged? If you leave a comment or vote, this lets me know whether or not I am doing an excellent job with keeping you entertained. It takes but 5 to 10 seconds to let me know your out there, in this great big world, and you are not just reading a chapter here and there, but you becoming a reader! Which is ultimately my end goal.

I have been working on several different stories, but I have decided not to post any until they are completed. Instead of uploading sporadically, I will have set days that I upload a chapter that way; I can see who is itching to read what happens next! I hope all is well with you and that you're all safe and living a good life.

I love you guys! Thanks for your support. And please continue to be that light that shines for me in the bottomless darkest pits of my boredom!