-11- [E]

New spicy chapter incoming ;)

Let me know if you guys ready for the Extra part for even more juicier contents ;D

Hope you enjoy this onee

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

I kissed him.

That's all I can think of when I get back home and laying down on the bed. Replaying the scene from Saturday afternoon with Carlos. It feels like one of those fairytale where you found a prince charming that's just so perfect in every way possible. I can feel his kiss lingers till now.

He's so perfect. Almost too perfect.

Now I'm sitting at home economy and I thank God that I'm not in the same class as Carlos today cause I still feel flustered whenever I think about him. Also I just need to cool myself down before I'm becoming down bad for him. There's only little people that's interested in this class and that's why I choose it. Like usual I'm the first to arrive here.

Suddenly the chair besides me gets pulled out and I can hear someone sitting on there. I look up and see this devil of a guy. Rafael.

"Yo Barbie! You don't mind me sitting besides you don't you?", He smirks when I give him an annoyance look.

"Do what you want!", I snapped then I put my head down again. Ugh he's interrupting me from my thoughts about Carlos. Also I just noticed it now, everytime there's a class for me, he always seem to be tailing me like what's his problem with me?

I hear the sound of chair moving and he whispered, "So when we doing that project?", to my ear huskily. I turn to look at him and he's so close to me, I can see his thin mustache and his eyebrows which is been styled and trimmed a bit. At least he's taking care of himself despite being an asshole.

"Oh I don't know we're partner?", I sarcastically ask him and he smirks before looking around to see if anyone's around then started brushing my hair out of my eyes.

"Think you need to brush it Barbie.", Ignoring my question, I swatted his hand away from my hair.

"I will!", I said sternly. He looks intensely at my eyes and lips then start moving closer until our lips touched. My eyes widen with surprise but he then start kissing me more passionately, I just kiss him back. He's started inserting his tongue with the kiss fighting for dominance and as usual he won. He caresses the back of my head as put my hands on his shoulder, letting him taste me.

He pulls away to kiss down on my ear and neck to my sensitive spot. I shiver when he starts kissing and nibbling on it. I tighten my hold on his shoulder.

"Why I'm so addicted to you, Barbie..", he whispered softly between kisses. ".. I'm supposed to be straight but yet I'm wanting to touch you and kiss you and feel this ass.", He said as his hands make it's way to my ass squeezing it. I moaned in pleasure as he do that, his touch and kiss are different today.

He usually more rough and pretty careless but this feels sweeter. He gives me one last peck on the lips and pulls away after giving me a grin. For the first time I see him grinning at me, it's usually a smirk.

"Come over to my house after school, let's do the project!", He winked and that's the end of our conversation in home economy class as the students start to crippled in the class.

Part of me want to ask him what's all that about but I don't want to push it too much, maybe he's finally changed? I don't know but now my mind takes me back to Carlos. We kissed too last Saturday and now I kissed Rafael.

I can't have two guys being on my mind. Both are hot and they each made me feel things. I groan thinking about the outcome from all this. Rafael did say to come over to his house but I got work today. Part of me want to call in absence and go to Rafael house but other part of me wants to continue working and just leave his invitation.

The class finally starts and my mind is deciding what to do with these thoughts I had.

~~~

And I skipped work.

Here I am standing in front the big mansion gates of Rafael. I still can't believe I skipped work to go to Rafael but I did and I don't know the rational reasons of why. I message Rafael telling him I'm outside and he replied back with "K barbie ;)" then the gate starts to open allowing me to come in his mansion.

I go on the front and ring the bell. Moments later I see a woman in her mid 40s opening up the door.

"May I help you sir?", She asked with a smile.

"I uh I'm Rafael-", I trailed off.

"Mary let him in he's my project partner!", I see Rafael coming behind her and she nodded and I step into his mansion. "Follow me!", He said and I did as he told me. He's wearing a Nike tank top that hugs perfectly his pecs with a grey sweatpants that hug his muscular thighs. All in all he looks sexy as hell.

"Thought we could do it here.", Snapping me out of my thoughts, he open the big door and it reveal his backyard and big pool. I've been into his house like twice maybe but never get the chance to see the backyard. I mean whenever I come over it's always dark outside. "What do you think?", He said facing me with a smirk.

I cleared my throat, "um yeah that could work, uh let's just sit there!", I pointed at the beach chair near the pool and he told me to sit first as he goes and tell the lady, Mary, to prepare some snacks for us.

I make myself comfortable at the chair and all in all it's quite a sight in here. The pool itself has ambient lighting and on the right of the pool there's a netting and small basketball court and an open space with synthetic grass I assume farther away from the pool and court.

"Making yourself comfortable, barbie?", I hear he asked as he seated besides me. I look away from the sight then turn to look at him.

"It's pretty nice view, I've never seen your backyard before...", I stated and he smiles.

"Well you are welcomed to see my backyard anytime I'm around.", He simply said, I nod softly at that. I'm not used to him being so sweet like this. He's supposed to be an asshole that I hate, he's supposed to be my enemy.

"Anyway let's just start the question and interview thing..", I change the subject and he hum, I pull out my phone and start typing in questions to ask about him. I see him just staring at me as I raise my eyebrows. "..is there anything wrong?", I asked.

"Hmm nothing just thought you look cute wearing glasses like that..", he comes closer. "..I can just imagine you sucking my dick using that glasses, bet it's hot as fuck.", He whispered huskily then laugh cheekily when I hit his forehead.

"Horny bastard!", I muttered.

Yep he's still has changed!

~~~~

Oo 😳 you ready for the next part ;)

A vote would be appreciated :)

Till next timeee