-8-

Rafael P.O.V

I see the blonde haired guy sitting besides Barbie and after that the motherfucker whispered something then smiles afterwards and I can see Alcrais shifting uncomfortably and drop his head. I narrowed my eyes at the sight.

Do they know each other?!

I mentally groan when I thought of that. I'm not gay or anything so I shouldn't be bothered by that blonde boy and it's not like Barbie my boo or something, he's just the place I let off my steam if I get bored with girls.

"Yo bro you think he wants to join football with us? He's got great physics from the looks of it.", I heard Todd asking, I simply shrug and pull up my phone and open the messenger app.

El Baja ;)

Yo meet up after school? ;)

I hit send and moments later I see him shifting and look at his phone then I get a message back from him.

Go to hell!

I smirks at the respond, he's a feisty little one but I could tame him whenever. I was about to reply the text from him when suddenly Mrs. Grande called my name.

"Rafael ah ah, no phone while I'm lecturing sweetie!", She gives me a look and I put my hands up in defense.

"My bad ma'am just a bit distracted!", I say with a smile and she smiles back and continue with her lecture. I see the boy and barbie whispering to each other and the girl besides them just stare with wide smile at the sight. I scoffed and I feel Luka nudging my ribs, I give him an irritated look.

"What!", I snapped at him.

"Should we invite Blondie over there to your party tomorrow omg?", I rolled my eyes at him and wave him off.

"Do it yourself!", I simply said.

"Now for group project, you'll work in pair and I'll choose it for you guys!", She enthusiastically said and I groaned at that and so is the whole class. I hate it when teacher told us to work in group especially if I get paired with bunch of losers and nerds. At least the nerds can actually be useful and finish the project themselves so I won't be bothered.

"Hush, alright Todd you're with Sandra!", I see Todd stand up and complain.

"What?! Can I get paired with anyone else?!", He said looking furious, I don't know what his problem with the girl but I guess they hooked or something and didn't end well.

"Nope, deal with it!", Mrs. Grande simply shut him off.

I waited for my name to be called but the sight in front of me making me furious, the guy now nudging Alcrais shoulder and I can hear him chuckle softly and Alcrais looking down hiding his smile. I clench my knuckles, what the hell so funny?!

"... Alcrais you're gonna be paired with Rafael, as for Luka you're gonna be pairing with Carlos. Alright the project is simple, you ask each other minimum 10 questions and write down the answer to each questions then make a sort of interview of each other based on the questions. Any questions?", The class just stay silent. "Alright... Oh! Yes you need to film the interview so make it interesting guys!", She said and after that the class ended.

I went and stand in front of Barbie's seat with a smirk. I can hear him sigh and look up to me.

"Hello partner!", I say trying to annoy him and it worked.

"Please stop terrorizing me!", he muttered and I fake gasped at that.

"Ouch you wound me barbie!", Placing a hand on my chest acting hurt. I can see blondie eyeing me up and down from the corner of my eyes. I snap my attention to him and he immediately look away averting my gaze.

"So when we starting the project, partner?", I   said with a grin he then stand up, he's like 5'6ft compared to my 6'2ft he's a shorty little thing.

"I don't know up to you...", He simply said and I nodded.

"Aight then I'll see you after school.", Giving him a wink then shoot the blonde guy a glare before making my way to the cafeteria to my usual table or people called it "popular table". I see Cecilia, Todd, Luka, Blake, Kody Adriana, and Ian already seated.

"Yo what's that Ari?", I plop besides her and she blushes instantly. People may have not noticed but it's obvious that she's crushing on me since a long time. I just acted like I'm blind and innocent though cause I don't fuck with her like that.

"U-uh my mom made this for me, you want some?", She asks stuttering but I shook my head no afterwards.

"Nah I'm good.", I give her a small smile.

"Yo the new guy is so fine!", Cecilia gushes about that blonde boy.

"Who? Which new guy?", I hear Kody asked as he chew on his chicken nuggets as he swatted Luka hands away from his chicken nuggets. "Stop stealing my damn food you baka!", Kody shoot him a glare but for all I know Luka annoyingly don't understand the meaning of 'stop' or 'no' so he smiles sheepishly.

"Oh his name is Carlos and he's Italian and boy let me tell he might be the hottest guy in the school now!", She exclaimed with a smile. I roll my eyes as I munch on my protein bar.

"He ain't all that.", I simply said to her.

She cross her arms on her chest. "You said that because he's hotter than you!", and I hear Luka stifle a laugh masking it with a cough. I shoot him a death glare and he immediately shut up.

"Ohhh that's the guy!", Cecilia pointed and I look at the direction she pointed and see him with Alcrais and his friends walking to sit on the table relatively far away from us. Everytime that guy said something he always all smiley and shit and that for some reason making me mad.

I should be the one that do that!

I look around to see for some distraction and I see Camila been looking at me from besides the table biting her nail. I wink at her and text her to meet me at the janitor closet and with that I tried to forget about those stupid feelings about that boy and barbie.

===

Oh someone's jealous 🤭🤭

What do you think about this part and Rafael's POV?

which one you guys shipping more, Alcrais X Carlos or Alcrais X Rafael?

Let me know on the comments below..

On to the next chapter :))