Chapter 52

Before this starts I just wanna say there will be a lot of things that might trigger you so if your sensitive then I suggest not to read this.

Denki pov
"Fuck fuck FUCK!!" This is exactly what I didn't want to happen ,now my fuckin wife is acting like a child and what am I supposed to do huh?!

We have two kids who need him and he's out their all fucked up because he was to selfish and I was to much of an idiot!

"Give him back right now!" I yelled as I chased them ,they quickly got into the car locking the doors, I banged onto them and got angrier when I saw the look on katsuki's face.

He looked terrified exactly like a child....
It disgusts me...

How can someone just throw away their life for something so selfish! Saying shit like it's a coping mechanism as a fucking excuse it's stupid!

They drive off leaving me their with my thoughts ,I was breathing heavily as I went back in to the madman's house.

"Huh?" He turned around in his chair looking at me confused then grinned once he saw my expression "I remember that...that was the expression you came in for the grand plan" he grinned.

I marched towards him grabbing him by his shirt "do it!" I yelled he chuckled "alright" he grinned happily.

Todoroki pov
I held katsuki in my arms tightly as the baby cuddled into my chest sleeping happily ,I smiled at the sight, I looked over at Izuku...his expression was unexpected.

"What's wrong?" I asked him ,he stared at the rode intensely gripping onto the steering wheel like it's the only source of comfort he'll ever get.
"I'll tell you once we get home" he was uncharacteristically quiet,I hummed starting to play with my baby's hair.

But, calling him that seems off...

Deku pov
We fucked up we really did fuck up!
Wait- no I fucked up I can't drag him into this shitty mess it was my idea from the start I am the reason why Kachan is the way he is now I'm the one who stole his dream I'm the one who fucked up his mental health and I'm the one who put them in danger!

Me..

All of it...

We went inside ,shoto carried Kachan and tucked him in our bed quietly shutting the door as we both sat in the living room in silence.

He looked at me worried then gently placed his hand on my thigh rubbing it reassuringly, I sighed looking up at him "I should've never done it..." I whispered ,he looked at me confused.

"Done what?" He asked "FUCKING HELPED HIM!" I yelled ,he looked scared ,I frowned and stared at my hands "if...if I didn't help him he would've been fine...all I'm saying is he didn't need our help we just fucked him up even more.."
The air was filled with an uncomfortable yet familiar silence the kind we felt when something had to do with Kachan.

"Now what?" He asked ,I looked at him with a raised eyebrow "what do you mean?" He huffed "what do we do with him now that we know we fucked up his life?" I blinked.

Oh right we get to live

"Ugh I'm so used to these situations ending with death that I forgot I actually get to live!" I rubbed my forehead aggressively I calmed down once I heard shoto laughing "you idiot..." he smiled.

Oh how I love you

One more chapter to go 👹