Chapter 23

Bakugou pov
God dammit....

Yesterday mr.aizawa wanted to talk to me but I completely forgot so now I'm in the classroom alone with mr.aizawa

"I'm sorry about yesterday I completely forgot" I said as I bowed "it's ok I just wanted to ask you  a favour" I sat down "since now you are at the top of your class would it be ok if you tutor some of your classmates" he asked me I thought for a bit then said "yeah I have a lot of free time recently"he smiled at me then ruffled my hair.

"I'll give you the list of students that need it in the afternoon" he said I smiled and nodded

Time skip to the afternoon

Mr. Aizawa gave me the list it consisted of

-denki

-kirishima

-aoyama

-Mina

-sero

-hagakure

They each had trouble in different subjects so I couldn't tutor them all at once so I called all of them to come to my room to have a meeting well deku ,todoroki and my room

Time skip after they were all in his room

"Sooooo what did you want bakubro?" Kirishima asked "I called all of you here today cause mr. Aizawa asked me to tutor you so I made a schedule and you better follow it or else" I said as I gave them a death stare they all nodded.

"Alright so

-denki Monday

-aoyama Tuesday

-hagakure Wednesday

-sero Thursday

-Mina Friday

Anddddd

-kirishima Saturday

Clear"

I said they all nodded

Time skip

It was currently Saturday I tutored  everyone it was pretty simple except for denki he was a real pain in the ass today was kirishima's turn he seemed pretty excited for some weird reason.

I walked to his dorm holing my school bag I was in front of his door I knocked and he quickly opened it with a wide smile "well you seem excited" I said as he pushed me in "yeah we're gonna have so much fun" I was a bit confused but just ignored it.

"So what do you wanna start with we could start with math you are pretty terrible at it" I said giggling a bit as I sat down on his bed getting out my books

"Oh we won't be needing that" he said I stoped and gave him a confused look "oh so you want to start with physics then?" I asked he shook his head and started getting closer to me "what are you doing?" I said in a disgusted tone.

He then kept on coming closer "your to close" as I said that he quickly pinned me down "what the fuck shitty hair let me go" I was squirming around trying to get out of his grip "shhhh it's ok baby I'll take care of you~"I growled at him.

He then cuffed me onto the bed "let me go" I said as tears started to fall down "don't worry I'll be extras gentle~"he started to take my shirt off then my pants and started  taking off my pull up"awww did the baby wet his pull up"I blushed.

And after a while he raped me-

Sorry this chapter was a bit lazy buuuuuuut here you go