Chapter 38

Bakugou pov
We were discussing our plan with mr. Aizawa "ah I see , he's your plan might work I shall discuss this with the others , but in the meantime did you find any new information that we should know of" he asked they shook there heads "Well Uhm I found something" I said shoto and deku looked at me confused.

"At the end of the note book the pages were completely blank like I told you guys but as I was closing it two words shows up and at first I didn't think much of it but last night I did some research and found a lot of rumours about it" I said seriously they all looked at me confused and anxious "well what is it" shoto asked "the last two words were 'a war' I did some research and there's a lot of rumours about a war coming up between the heroes and the villains and in the videos that I watched it showed clips of villains saying things like 'just wait your all gonna regret it' or ' I can't wait to see your faces' and there was one that really disturbed me"

I said they all looked at me mortified "it was 'just wait till my birthday it's going to be the best birthday present ever' and much more it even showed the hero killer stain but he didn't say anything hinting a war of some sort" I said Aizawa nodded "i see can you show us the videos please" he said in a monotone voice I nodded and pulled out my phone I showed then all the articles and theories about it.

"This is really bad *sigh*" I Aizawa said "you're right with all of this information and clues I don't think it's a rumour anymore there's a high chance that all of this is true" deku said as he started mumbling about something "yeah , but how come none of the heroes knew about this even if it's just rumours they should've looked further into it" shoto thought "wait! Uhm sorry" deku said as he snapped out of his mumbling stance.

"What is it I have a feeling you figured something out" I said "well I'm pretty sure that there's going to be a war the notebook is enough proof and denki  seemed to have a lot of hidden information so that's enough proof that there is a war Uhm kachan can you show us that video of the villain who was talking about his birthday or something like that" he said I quickly nodded.

I searched for the video and found It "hmm I'll discuss this with the other heroes so I'll be able to search for the villains file it seems like this war is  going to be on his birthday" Aizawa said we all nodded "I just hope his birthday isn't soon" deku said nervously we all nodded.

"I'll be going now I need to discuss this as soon as possible I'll contact you three if anything also happens ,and do the same" he said before quickly getting up and leaving.

I've never written a chapter this fast yay