Chapter 21

There in the cafeteria
Bakugou pov
We were at lunch I was sitting with the bakusquad we were just chatting and eating until denki said a really funny joke that made me laugh "bakugou you've changed a lot I mean in a good way of course" sero said "I know right your so cute and calm these days"Mina said I blushed she giggled "well you were always cute but we never noticed it because you always had a scowl on your face" kirishima said then Mina sat closer to me and started pinching my cheeks.

"Yeah like before if Mina did that you would blow her up" denki joked I giggled "awwww bakubaby" I blushed again "ok that's your new nickname" Mina said as she kissed my cheeks which made me turn red "bakubaby!" They all cheered I got so embarrassed that I hid my face in my hands.

After the break was over we headed back to class I started getting nervous cause today mr. Aizawa was going to give us our quiz we did last week normally I wouldn't be nervous but that quiz was really hard.

After a couple of minutes in class "Alright I'm gonna give you your quizzes" he said as he started giving them to us when it came my turn mr.aizawa bent down and whispered in my ear "stay after class I need to talk to you about something"he said then gave me my quiz I slowly looked at it and I couldn't believe my eyes I got a......C-No no no no this can't be happening I knew I didn't do well but....

I was awoken from my thoughts by someone shaking me "huh.." I looked up to see deku "hey kachan you ok" he asked I shook my head and showed him my quiz I started sniffling before he was ab,e to see it uraraka came and took it away "hah the great katsuki bakugou got a c- pathetic I got an A+" she said with a smirk.

That was the last straw I started crying "oh baby no it's ok" deku said as he picked me up and placed me on his lap I clutched onto his shirt and cried my eyes out as I was crying mr. Aizawa came and took the paper out of uraraka's hand and looked at it "oh my mistake next time read the name here"he said as he gave it uraraka and took her paper "this is yours" he said as he gave it to me I took it with shaky hands but I couldn't read because of the tears in my eyes so I gave it to deku "you got an A+ honey"he said I stoped crying and a small smile crept onto my lips.

As I looked up at uraraka her face was full of shock and disbelief "w..what!" she yelled I giggled at her action as dada wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead daddy then came and picked me up "are you happy my little icicle" he said I nodded and hugged his neck.

As I looked at the classroom I saw then all with a look of confusion in there eyes daddy then put me down and dada got up in front of the class "I'm guessing you guys want an explanation" they all nodded "so kachan is an age regressor me and shoto are his caregivers and boyfriends-"as dada was talking he got interrupted by a loud screech "no way your dating that bitch and that twig!"uraraka yelled "you're supposed to love me!"

That made dada mad like really mad "hah you really think I would date some bitch like you and could you please stop yelling you're giving me a headache with that annoying ass voice of yours" he said we all gasped uraraka then ran out of the class crying.

When she was out all the attention was on me "awwwwww bakubaby" Mina said as she jumped onto me and started squeezing the life out of me "who's a cute little baby you are yes you are"Mina cooed as she booped my nose I started giggling "I am I am!" I yelled they all awed even lida which was surprising.

All the girls were around me and started playing with me I started slipping deeper into my headspace "dwadwa!" I yelled they all awed then looked at deku.

He then came and picked me up "hey baby can you tell me how old you are" he said I thought for a bit then held up one finger "awww my baby's feeling extra small" the rest of the day was spent with the class playing with me.

"Alright it's bed time" daddy said as he picked me up "let's get you changed" daddy and dada said as we went into our dorm and they changed me into a thick night time diaper and almight onesie and my orange paci.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I hope you liked this chapter bye