Chapter 10

Mitsuki pov
How didn't I realise how fucking adorable my son is we where sitting in the dining room ready to eat katsuki was sitting on izuku's lap "hey sho can you grab katsuki's bib please it's in the front pocket"izuku said as shoto got the bib and placed it on katsuki "thank you daddy"he said I was shocked as hell even when he was little he was never this polite I need to have a talk with them when we were done.

Bakugou pov
We finished eating then daddy took me to the living room and sat me beside the presents then as everyone came in "come on little one which one do you want to open first"my eyes sparkled all of those gifts were MINE! I started opening each one like crazy each gift was amazing they got me things I didn't know that I needed like for example a rattle I would never want them because there pretty boring but this one was different it was custom made I don't know my tiny brain thought it was really cool.

After swimming in wrapping paper and showing off my new stuff to everyone I started feeling a bit sleepy "daddy sweapy"I say as a little kitty yawn escapes my mouth "awwwww"they all said as daddy (todoroki)picked me up and started lightly bouncing me to sleep "sleep little one"he said softly as he popped a paci in my mouth then I immediately fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter but next time I'm going to make it longer