part 4

Ch.4

Laying his mother next to his father, Akira stared blankly at the bodies of his parents. The shock had knocked out his senses and he couldn't even let out a cry. The scene was horrible to the eye. His mother's chest had a big hole that could fit anyone's fit. The spider webs were everywhere on her body which made her filthy. And his father, he was bleeding from the seven senses. It seemed like he was beaten up to a pulp. His Katana was beside him which gave the proof of a fight.

Luca was already crying his guts out next to Akira. He was a soft-hearted weakling who had never watched a violent action movie. Yet, he had to witness something awful today. And not to forget, it was his best friend's parents who had treated Luca like their own son.

Izumi was nowhere to be seen after taking down their mother. She had run inside the house but didn't come back which gave a terrible feeling to Luca.
He might be a scaredy-cat but he was very careful about his surroundings right now. Especially when Akira was not in his senses, he needed to be cautious. The surrounding was dark but Izumi had lightened up the house after entering, So Luca could see Akira's facial expression. He was petrified. Luca wasn't sure if it was from sorrow or hatred. But whatever it is, it will not bring any good.

Akira was trembling. His whole body was shaking like a volcano which is gonna explode any time soon.

"W –Who did this?", Luca managed to whisper out.

Akira touched his mother's cheek with shaky hands. Red veins gradually appeared inside his eyes. Blue and green veins popped out from his forehead indicating the furious rage and sorrow inside him. Not a single tear left his eyes even though his eyes were glistening.

"Ho ho~ is this a time to come home, your highness?"

Luca snapped his head towards the sound which came from the top of the roof. A soundless gasp escaped from his lips seeing a person on the rooftop of Enatsu house. A youth, maybe in his early twenties. Pointed eyebrows, a pale complexion, inky black lips. However, his eyes were the creepiest. His whole eyes were black with only red irises in the middle. His bloody crimson hair was jelled back neatly. Black leather robes were hugging his body with a red belt which fixed the Rob onto his body. His boots also took the colour red. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows showing his hundreds of tattoos of spiders. Yes, his whole hands were covered in spider tattoos.

Luca was instantly rooted to the ground. He had never seen such a creature. A human? Doesn't look like one.

Finally, Akira decided to stand up. Turning around, he saw the human-like creature who was grinning at him with hands clasped behind his back.

"Did. You. Kill. Them?", He asked pausing at every word, giving serious weight to his words.

"What's so rush? Let's talk with a tea. Hm? I have all the time in this world—"

"I asked you a question", Akira's hooded red eyes sent a chilling glare to the creature.

The creature only laughed, walking on the roof like a circus man. "Your highness, you are so impatient. Aren't you gonna ask who I am? Well, let me introduce myself", He did a bow lowering his head yet it didn't have a bit of respect. It was merely a mocking act. "I'm Kumo. It's a -"