Chapter 1

Ch.1

•••

"Your highness! His soul had found the surface of the Earth again! You need to destroy him!"

What's this voice? Who is speaking?

"That evil monster has woken up! He is coming for you! Wake up, your highness!"

Your highness? Who? Me?

"You need to avenge him! Kill him!"

Huh?

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up your soul!"

"Akira! Wake up!"

.
.

"WAKE UP!!", an ear-piercing voice screamed startling Akira. He snapped open his eyes only to see the clear blue sky. He didn't even have time to remind himself about the dream he just saw when another ear-piercing scream reached him.

Groaning softly, he sat up. He had again fallen asleep under the giant willow tree. His usual napping place, the Willow tree on the school ground. Rubbing his face with his palms, he looked around to search for the source of the scream.

On the playground, he found two boys, one was on the ground on his stomach while the other one was stepping on him with a football in his left hand. The boy under the feet was struggling to get away while bawling his eyes out.

Luca Smith, Akira's best friend, is the number one coward in the school. He had fine looks with blonde hair. He would have looked more handsome if he didn't cry like a baby all the time but that is how he is. A weak personality with a smart brain but is too scared to fight back.

Compared to him, Akira Enatsu was a narcissistic troublemaker. The complete opposite of Luca. A cocky personality, with outstanding looks and physical abilities. He had black-colored eyes yet they were bright as the sun. Black straight spiky hair was such a charm for him. Under his right eye, there was a birthmark in a shape of a sun.

"Some people are like clouds, once they are gone, it's a beautiful day", Akira mumbled to himself but made sure they could hear him.

"Cool story bro, wanna hear mine? It's a fairy tale. Once upon a time, nobody gave a shit about what you said"

Lewis Williams, Akira's number one enemy. His popularity wasn't second to Akira. With some gangster looks, he would pass as a number one mafia boss. Brown hair, smooth skin, and a nasty personality. A self-centered bastard. Both Akira and Lewis were named as mortal enemies by the students.

Akira approached him boredly with his hands inside his pant pockets. "Let him go"

"If not?", Lewis challenged with a sick smile.

Akira, "You sound better with your mouth closed, bastard. Do you feel like a hero by bullying the weak?"

Lewis's scoffed with an eye roll. He was annoyed. He never liked Akira or Luca. He saw them as eyesores. They had numerous fights, even teachers wouldn't dare to put them together with each other. At first, teachers tried to put them together through group tasks to make them work together but in the end, they would still break each other's bones.