Did you know that today there is a full moon?

So uhmm, I posted this on the day of a (almost) full moon. Why? Well see in this chapter. This is the 28th chapter, right? Oh and this will prolly be a short chapter.

.
.
.

No one's pov

Let me recap what just happened in the previous chapter: James and Lucas came out of nowhere, Two other people are here too, Jadelina and Turaco were knife fighting and Turaco was seduced. There's more but this is all the Author can remember, sorry- oh and Jadelina

"Uhhh, guys were is Turaco?" Hikaru asked, at that question everyone looked around to see that he had disappeared, "Kairya has dissapeared too!" Clair said, 'Hm? I feel some type of earthquake?' Lune said, after Lune said that everyone could feel it and then something came out of the ground.

"What the-" Someone said as a castle came from the ground, "How has no one noticed this?! There's a fricking castle coming under a middle school!" Supafo screamed, "That's the least of our concerns..." Clair trailed off, 'Unseal me! I'll handel this!' Lune exclaimed. "But I was only here for 10 minutes-" Clair started but the Rosario was already off 'cause of Joker.

Joker giggled a bit having the Rosario in his hand as Lune was unsealed, Lune immediately ran in the castle ignoring everyone else. "It's a beautiful day, birds are singing, people are dying." A voice started to sing. "Huh who-" Someone questioned but was quickly shot down.

"What the fuck dude!?" Yuu shouted at the per- woman who shot. 'She looks familiar' Aron, Jacob, Lucas, James and Jadelina all thought. The woman quickly ran away to avoid being recognized "Wait!" someone screamed but she was already gone.

"Are you okay?" Yuu asked Hikaru, she nodded a yes and Yuu let out a sigh of relief. "How were you so fast?" She asked, Yuu pointed at the full moon as Hikaru's eyes widened. "Let's help Lune!" She said running into the castle, "Yeah! Let's go Shiko!" Yuu shouted dragging Sakiko.

"Should we go in too?" Someone asked but almost everyone was already in the castle. "Wow that was fast....."

In the castle there were humans but they didn't look alive at all- "Gorusu!?" Lune shouted, the 'gorusu' began attacking everyone, as Lune was about to attack them back they heard something, turned around and saw Supafo with a bomb. "Guess what bitches?! I'm the one with the bomb now!"

60 it displayed, "Wait it's a timebomb?!" Yuu screamed. "Doesn't matter! We need to get out of here before it goes down to zero!" Lune shouted running to the exit, everyone following him.

"Is this a safe distance?"

"Yes! Now hide in one of the classrooms!"

Suddenly they heard a loud boom from below and that's when some people finally noticed something going on. Heads peeked out of the classroom because of the loud boom and the shakiness of the school.

"Huh?"

"What was that?!"

"Was that a bomb?!" They heard someone scream as almost everyone started running out of the school.

"They took this long to notice?"

"Apparently, yeah."

Sakiko was the first to return to the castle not shocked that it was utterly destroyed. "Uhhhhhhh....." She heard someone say, turning around they saw two girls looking at the castle. "We were told to come here by Hikaru, are we sure that this is the right place, Moonlight?"

"My magic is telling me that this is the right place..." 'Moonlight' said.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A HUMAN!"

"Uhhhh, what?" The other girl asked, "Yuu said something about there being a human next chapter. Although I have no idea what that is supposed to mean...." Jacob answered. "Oh! I'm human." The girl said. "My name is Sonata." Sonata started, "I was told to come here for a 'big fight' but it looks like that's already over."

"NO! It isn't over!" Everyone turned their heads to see that James had a piece of paper in his hands, it said:

Don't let you're guard down after the fight. Who knows maybe, just maybe there will be another fight...

"So, there's a good chance that there will be more and this isn't the end..."

"You're so right about that." Everyone turned around to see who spoke and saw......

.
.
.

Can you see that I'm listening to too much piano music? I mean first of all you have 'Clair de lune' and now we have 'Moonlight Sonata' lol. Sorry that this chapter is a bit short. Oh and actually the moon is only 99% showing but who cares-

Word count: 767.