Almost caught!?

oh gosh the last part was CRINGE. The art was even worse. Btw this art is not really made by me.
Also i'm beginning to kin hace... a little. Let's begin... or something.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Hace pov (from now on i'm gonna say hace but the others characters will still say supafo)

Looks like my job is to stalk teenagers again. I sigh looking at my disguise. Joker gave me the job to stalk James and Lucas to know more about them but....I looked at the school THEY ARE STILL NOT OUT IT'S 4PM.

*12 minutes later*

I saw some kids come out of school and FINALLY saw Lucas and James again and WAIT is that.....nevermind i thought i saw someone familiar.

They were talking about something but i couldn't hear them but i did get something they were going to James's house again.
I'm gonna babysit again. I sigh teleporting to my secret lair. Did i ever say i could teleport? Well i can.

*a few minutes later*

I finally saw them again on the security cameras i placed all over the house when i got a fricking phone call.

'Please don't disappear when i make this phone call' I pleaded.

"Good afternoon master." I said.

"SUPAFO!" He said.

"Y-y-yes?" I stuttered.

"There seems to be a problem...." Master said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"SOMEONE HAS MADE A PHOTO OF THEM KISSING!" He screamed.

"WHAAAAAAT?!" I screamed back at him.

"That's a problem they need to be secret for the universe." I said.

"Why're you speaking like some kind of hero?" Master asked.

"I don't know because the Author-chan wrote this?" I said.

"YEP! It's because i wrote this." I heard someone in my mind say.

"I'm gonna hack that persons phone just give me their name or e-mail or something." I said.

"I already texted you the e-mail of the person." Master said.

"Now do your job ALRIGHT?! Bye." Master said and hung up.

'Now i've gotta hack the person and wait who was that person in my mind?' I asked.

'It's me author-chan!' The one voice in my mind said.

'Okay?' I thought.

'By the way. Look at the cameras.' The voice in my mind said.

'What could possibly-GOD DAMNIT!' I thought as i saw no one in the house.

Well i can worry about that later i think they're okay also i need to hack that phoooooone.

"Yes did it!" I exclaimed deleting the picture. "Now i can relax and sleep for a bit........"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

*at James's house*

James's pov

I got a message of a unknown number i asked who they were and sended a photo. The photo was of me and Lucas kissing. I asked what they wanted and they said 50 euro.

I quickly updated Lucas about this talking about it.

"What should we do now?" I said running to the place"

"Yeah, it's weird that-" Lucas said pausing.

"What is it?" I asked.

"HE DELETED THE PHOTO!!" He screamed.

"WHAT!" I said as i stopped running.

"Yeah look." Lucas said.

I looked and well the picture was unavailable.

"THAT BASTARD!" I screamed "HE WAS GOING TO DELETE IT ANYWAY?!" I screamed again.

"Love please calm down." Lucas said.

I immediately stopped screaming looking at.

"Yeah you're right i mumbled walking away." I sigh as we're walking home again.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hace pov

I deleted a whole lot of blackmail materials on that kids phone and called the police on them.

'Now we don't need to worry about them anymore.' I thought.

Oh hey they're back at James's home, oh? Are they having a sleep over? Remember to do 'it' safe boys. I chuckled a bit.

I looked at the picture of them, yes i downloaded the picture for myself but i did make them unrecognizable.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

And that's everything. Please leave a review and- okay no. But seriously i'm kinning hace now... a bit.

:O 678 WORDS!!!!!!!!!! b-b-but h-how?

Remember when i and a friend just made this for fun in french class? HOW DID THAT TURN INTO THIS???
Oki! Bye!