yay

OKAY! Chapter 22 yay! Also, I finally have some sort of plot. PLZ don't look at the fact that James and Lucas are 13 or something uhmmmm... So yeah..

.
.
.

Supafo pov

I was thinking about who Kairya is when I realized something Qweses and Kairya came from the flying toasters, so that must mean that they have something to do with the toasters, so maybe I need to look at the file again. I clicked on the file of the original Qweses it opened up... but the data was even more corrupted. Half of the data was just gone.

That's why I'm now looking at my computer's data, searching for when it became corrupted and.... OH MY QWESES! Qwuin wtf are you doing!?!?!? I'll message them, I guess.

*Text between Qwuin and Supafo*

Qwuin

Supafo

Hi?

Qwuin wth are you doing?

Looking at someone? why?

....nothing

Supafo pov

Okay..... That's weird, who's she looking at? Well, it doesn't matter now that I know when the data was removed.....

..............................................................

.................................................................................................

"TODAY?! JUST 1 HOUR AGO!?" I screamed in shock, but then a horrible thought came to me.

What if James and Lucas were just a distraction for removing the data?

.

.

.

Qwuin pov

I know, a random straight love story in a gay Wattpad book is kinda strange but author-chan thought 'Fuck it' and made me some love, and now she is procrastinating. (A/N: *le gasp* how did they know?!)

So that's why and how I met my love.

*Flashback*

I was in the hospital when I bumped into someone, I fell down from the impact and looked up, it was a man of around 18 years old with short black hair.

"Hey, are you alright? Are you hurt?" He asked. I shook my head no, a small blush creeping up my face.

He sighed out of relief, "That's good." He said and started walking away, oblivious to my blushing.

"Wait! What's your name?" I asked desperately.

He smiled and said "Turaco".

*Flashback end*

AND NOW I'M HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH HIM WHY AUTHOR-CHAN WHY!?!!?!?!!?!!(A/N: idk thought it was a funny idea) THIS DOESN'T HELP YOU WITH YOUR WRITERS BLOCK! (A/N: Oh shit- You're right-).

All my thoughts came to an end when I was called by Supafo.

"Hello?" I said confused.

"QWUIN COME TO THE HQ, I KNOW THEIR SECRET IDENTITIES!" Supafo practically screamed in the phone.

"Uhh- Who?" I asked.

"DOESN'T MATTER, JUST COME HERE!" Supafo said and hung up.

'Well that's weird. Guess I'm going to HQ' I thought walking into my car

Lucas pov

I was thinking about... stuff but mostly about what is happening around us I don't know how I didn't notice this before, the disappearances, explosions and us in the hospital are probably all linked to something or someone. But I don't want to think like that.

I was thinking so hard that I didn't realize that James came in my room.

"Hey Lucas?" James said.

"Yes James." I said curious.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked.

"Just about that bad thing happening is somehow linked to us." I said.

James looked a bit confused, I'm gonna guess he is thinking. It didn't take long until he realized it too. He gasped and looked around a bit, nodding and looking at me.

"You're right! Everything is connected." He said, he looked quite shocked to say the least.

"But to what or to who is my question." I said, I looked around everywhere for security cameras when I saw none I quickly kissed James on the cheek.

.
.
.

No one's pov

"So bitch who's your crush?" S2 asked the girl.

"Rude, but it's someone really special." Bitch said to the boy, blushing.

"It's not some bitch like you are, right?" S2 asked.

"Well, they are gay and don't like you." Bitch said angrily.

"You seem to have forgotten something." S2 said smirking.

"And that is?" Bitch asked.

"They're already mine, they just don't know it yet." S2 said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

.
.
.

??? pov

"Aron, did you hear that?" I asked my boyfriend, scared for my life.

"Yes of course I'm right beside you anyway, that was really creepy what that thing just said." Aron said.

"What if it's us they want?" I asked, almost crying.

"Calm down, they can also be used for pronouns and stuff, so it could be one person." Aron said thinking (A/N: There's a lot of thinking in this, huh?).

"But what if they want you or me specifically?" I asked.

"Guess that thing just asked for death, then." Aron said, reassuring me that everything is going to be fine.

I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

.
.
.

This was actually a pretty long chapter, lol. Also, sorry for the late upload I had writer's block for 5 days so yeah... Also, we never had a beta lol, so we're dying like everyone.

832 words *SHOCKED FACE*

Now who could Aron be?