MASAKA! (It can't be!)

I sorta said to my friends that in chapter 21 I would do this so.... (don't think they remember)

Also I also have a rewritten version already underway! AND I now have a fanfic for the gay girls!

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Qwuin pov

I was looking at flying toasters because they were still here. And I saw something noteworthy Qweses. I saw Qweses walking out of a classroom with get this Kairya. I saw Qweses and Kairya together.

'But wasn't Qweses dead or well didn't it explode?' I asked myself.

I stared at them for a bit before walking to the hospital.

*At the hospital*

Apparently Lucas was in room 1041, so I went there. He wasn't awake yet, so I left him a note explaining what is going on here. Afterwards I went to James or was going to until I saw that Yandelina was in there and promptly ran away.

I also contacted Supafo about this, who said that they already knew about this.

.
.
.
.
.

(Yes I'm gonna use this now lol)
James pov

I'm in the hospital? Again? I don't know what is going on but Jadelina is crying. And Lucas isn't here.

WTF is going on?

I was thinking about the last thing I remember Lucas's worried face as I collapsed?

I have lots of questions right now, but I'll try to piece together what might've happened.

So apparently Jadelina cares more about me than she tells. Lucas isn't here, so he is either still in the hospital or also passed out and is here now. I probably got drugged or something.

But how did this happen? And why? What's the motive?

.
.
.
.

Jadelina pov

WHO DID THIS TO MY LOVERS!?!?!!!!!?!?! WHO WAS THE ONE THAT-?!?!?!??

I was so mad I punched the wall.

"Jadelina are you alright?" I heard the teacher say, but I didn't hear them and stormed off.

I need to go to the hospital to see them!

"ASHSHDFUREFHERYFRGIUERFHRFHERVH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"What's wrong with her?" Jacob asked.

If you looked really closely you could see Kairya smiling looking at the new Qweses.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

IT'S QWESES 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!! And chapter 21 is done!

354 words.