Season 2: Episode 3

𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗
(𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠)

𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗(𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Ace tell dis girl she throw another grape at me, Imma hit her." He said just as Ace walked in.

"Cuz you keep bothering me," I said before plopping another grape in my mouth. Ace came and smacked my bruised neck making me wince and grab it.

"You must want another punishment. Told you bout throwing shit" He came close to me making me scoot away.

"No sir I'm sorry," I whispered flinching as his hand rubbed my bump.

"Yo appointment comin up. You gone be 2 months." He smiled. How can I say this, Ace is fuckin crazy. He would beat my ass then go back and say 'they' told him to do it. He claims he would never hurt 'our' baby.

He's worse than Gunz and Grillz honestly. The only thing he do differently is let me roam the house just so he could beat my ass in different areas. Even though it's been a month, I still don't give up hope for anybody finding me. I know there close so I keep my hope.

"I can't wait to find out the gender." I smiled at him. I play along with his craziness for the sake of my baby. I am slowly adjusting to the fact that I will be a mother soon. Even though it's still early in my pregnancy, I love my little bean and will do anything to protect it.

"Y'all ugly." Kay stood from the sofa mugging us. Ace grabbed my hand and pulled me off the sofa.

"Come eat." He guided me to the kitchen just as Zay walked back into the kitchen with a smirk.

"You got a visitor, Ace." Zay moved to the side and a girl walked in. She looked at me with wide eyes before mugging Ace.

"WHY YOU AIN'T CALL ME. YOU ACT LIKE YOU AIN'T KILL MY EX NIGGA. THE LEAST YOU COULD OF DID WAS CALL M-Sorry." Ace told her before handing me a bowl of Alfredo. She smiled before looking at me again.

"Your friend or sum?" She asked pointing at me. I stared at her.

"Sum like dat. Go eat in the living room." He told me before looking at her.

"Help me," I whispered to her before going into the living room.

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎.....

𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚣

𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚣

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Maya wassup bruh." Ace said leaning on the counter.

"I meannnn you killed my only source of money so pay up," I said holding my hand out. He stupid thinking after he killed Grillz and Gunz I wasn't gone come for money.

"You would come over here for dat. What you gone do fa me." He smirked making me mug. Ace is not ugly or nun but I can't. He fuck too many bitches.

"Spend yo money." I smiled. He smacked his teeth before passing me a stack. I counted the money before turning on my heels.

"See you later Ace." I walked out of the kitchen seeing the girl sitting at the table eating her food.

She looks so familiar

My eyes widen as I looked at her closely. Walking up to her, I tapped her shoulder. She looked up at me making me look at the red line around her neck.

"Yo brother D'Shawn," I asked. She nodded eagerly with tears in her eyes.

"Please help me and my baby." She cupped her little bump making my eyes widen.

"Just wait one more day baby girl and we come get you ok." She nodded and hugged me. Ace walked out of the kitchen making me wipe her eyes.

"Why you still here." He asked before looking at her.

"Trinity kitchen." He pointed making her quickly stand and walk into the kitchen.

"I was just talking to her chill out." I turned and began walking away only to feel a slap on my ass.

"Don't play wit me you know the deal." I walked out the house and called D'Shawn.

"Aye, what I tell you bout callin my phone shorty. Told you chill on dat shi- shut up nigga I gotta tell you sum." I rolled my eyes at his outburst. Me and D'Shawn may have had a lil thing back then. Not gone say too much.

"I know where Trinity is," I said walking to my car. I heard shuffling.

"Whea."

"You know Ace right," I asked.

"The one that used to work fa me."

"Mhm." I pulled out of the driveway.

"What about em." He asked.

"He got Trinity." The shuffling stopped.

"HE WHAT."

........