8

𝚉𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Why da hell is yo daddy not answering the phone" I asked Zoe as I sat outside of Tyran house

"Why da hell is yo daddy not answering the phone" I asked Zoe as I sat outside of Tyran house. I had a doctors appointment in good hour and he wanna play.

"I know no mommy" I shook my head calling his phone again.

"Come on Zoe" I helped her out the backseat before walking to Tyran front door.

"What da fuck" I scrunch my face up seeing his door was already unlock.

I walked in the house looking around only for my eyes to land on some girl sitting at his island.

"We not bout to start dat shit Ms.Bitch" She mugged me.

"Mommy I go play wit my toys" I nodded watching Zoe skip up the stairs.

"Where is Trigga" I asked the girl.

"Taking a shower why" I ignored her and walked to Tyran room.

"Bitch you lucky you his baby momma" I chuckled at her mad ass.

Opening his room door I heard the shower running. I looked at his bed seeing his phone. The bathroom door opened revealing Tyran. He look at me and huffed.

"Get da fuck out Tasha" Looking behind me I seen the girl.

"Get out oh Imma get out all the way out da front door nigga" She stormed out making me chuckle.

"What chu need Zara" He slipped on his boxers and jeans before looking at me.

𝐻𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑦

"Hm lets see I got appointment in few minutes and you want to play" I place my hand on my aching back.

"I just got home Zara been working all night" I rolled my eyes.

"Hurry up and get ready Damon" I walked out the room.

"KEEP TALKIN TO ME LIKE I'M YO CHILD ZARA WATCH WHAT I DO" I smirked.

"COME ON ZOE" She skipped down the stairs with her baby doll.

"Look mommy I have baby too" She shoved the doll up her shirt.

"Girl you must want yo daddy to kill you" She giggled grabbing my hand.

𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆....

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝚃𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑

I looked out the window rubbing my sweaty hands

I looked out the window rubbing my sweaty hands. I heard Benji chuckling making me look at him.

"Why you nervous mama" I smiled shurgging.

We was chilling behind some building. I told him I wasn't a restaurant type of girl so I was riding with him while he made drops. He said one of his customors wanted to meet here and they still didn't show up.

"Where the fuck is dis nigga" He frowned his face looking around.

"Is dat them" I looked out the side-view mirror seeing a group of boys walking towards the car.

"Them? Nah its only supposed to be one" He looked out the window.

"Aye drive" I looked at him as he jumped in the backseat.

I quickly jumped in the driver seat and pulled off. I heard hella gunshots making me look back at Benji seeing him shooting out the back window. My heartbeat sped up as my body started shaking.

"Go faster mama" I sped up busting all types of rights and lefts.

"Ight pull over" I stopped the car in a empty parking lot.

I got back in the passenger seat and took deep breath that I didn't know I was holding. Benji got back in the driver seat sitting his gun on his lap. He looked at me.

"You hungry I'm hungry" I smiled nodding.

He placed his hand on my thigh pulling off.