27

𝚃𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑

"Really Benji." I shifted all my weight on one leg as I watch Benji light the blunt. Walking over to him I looked over his chest making sure his bandages didn't need changing.

I sighed as I gently ran my finger over the huge wound on his chest. He looked at my hand then up at me.

"What's wrong witchu." He pulled me on his lap being careful of his chest.

"Benji you could've lost your life the other day." I continued.

"The damn bullets were inches away from your heart. You was really gone leave me." I felt my eyes burn with tears.

"Oh my god Taurus." He wiped my face before kissing my neck.

"Fuck allat it could've shit. I'm still here Taurus dats all dat matter baby." I turned my head so he wouldn't kiss me.

"That's not the only thing that matter Benji. Thank god you still here but- dats yo prollem fuck the rest of dat shit Taurus I'M HERE." He pulled me closer.

"I'm here ma and always will be. I here for you. I'm here for y'all." He rubbed my stomach making my heart flutter.

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒔𝒐.....

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

"Go around the back and pick the lock." I told him pulling my ski mask down on my face.

"What do I do daddy." I scanned the truck until my eyes fell on the dracos in the back. Grabbing both I handed one to her.

"You come wit me. Stay close and be cautious." She nodded and we both got out. We walked towards the back seeing him still picking the lock.

"Got it." He slowly opened the door as we all walked in quietly. It wasn't many lights on so we had to be as careful as possible.

"We gone spilt up I'm goin upstairs, y'all go find Trinity." They nodded and we separated. I walked upstairs seeing 4 doors. I opened the first door hearing the shower running.

Putting the silencer on my gun I peeked around the corner seeing Grillz in the mirror talkin on the phone.

"I'm serious Grillz you need to come see your kids. Gabriel turned 2 and you wasn't even there." Grillz ran his hand down his face.

"I'mma be there tomorrow Mace look I'm finna hop in the shower. Lemme call you back." He hung up the phone and walked towards the shower. I stood in the door way.

"Bitch ass nigga" I watched as the bullet went right between his eyes before he dropped. Closing the bathroom door I walked out the room and went into the next.

Gunz was sleep in the bed making me smirk. Shit was to easy. I pulled the covers back only to see pillows. I scrunch my face up feeling something on my temple.

"You really thought I was dumb just like my cousin huh bitch." Gunz chuckled making me smirk.

"Nah nigga at this moment I would say he actully smarter." I said just as Bae bust in the room killing Gunz instantly. I roughly grabbed her neck kissing her.

"Come on daddy we got her." She turned around and started walking. I aimed my draco at her head before pulling the trigger. I watch her body fall fowards before grabbing her draco.

"Rat ass bitch." Walking downstairs I looked around the house for cameras seeing non. I walked outside and pulled the matches out my jacket pocket. I watched as the house burned down before walking to the car seeing him ready to pull off.

"Where we goin." I pulled a tied up Trinity on my lap before pulling out the needle. She started squirming trying to get away from me.

"Back to the crib." I grabbed her arm and injected the sleeping medicine in her. I watched her eyes close as she slowly leaned on my chest.

"Sleep tight ma." I kissed her forehead before placing my hand on the bottom of her stomach feeling a hard spot.

𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏