21

𝚉𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Why you lyin." I stared at her.

"I'm not." Dessi said rolling her eyes with her hands still behind her back. I push my lips to the side.

"Ight bye." She turned around and starting walking away. I smack my teeth and snatch my backwood out her hand.

"Really bruh you really be tryna get me in trouble." I placed my backwood behind my ear before looking down at her.

"I wasn't gone to nun wit anyway so chill out." She flipped her hair and walked away.

"You in da wrong and still got attitude women." I shook my head and walked back in the living room.

I was at home alone babysitting Dessi baldheaded ass. Muthafucka a whole different person in front momma nem. She a sweet angel for them, but I get dolls thrown at my head. Shame.

Just as I was about to sit down and spark up I heard a knock on the door. After throwing a temper tantrum I walked to the front door to see who it was.

"Who is it."

"Me." I scrunch my face up.

"Who is me."

"Me nigga me me shit open da doe." I smack my teeth and opened the door seeing Pooda, T'Shawn and KC.

"Y'all niggas act like its hard to say ya name." I dap them up before moving to the side so they come in.

"Shut up bitch." Pooda snatch the blunt from behind my ear and walked off to the living room with KC behind him. T'Shawn walked his fat ass in the kitchen.

"FAVORITE CUZIN." Dessi ran from around the corner and hugged Pooda. He threw my blunt to the side and hugged her making my eye twitch.

𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒈 𝒅𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏

"Hey favorite." She backed up and started looking around.

"Where Mr.Brownie." she poked her bottom lip out.

"Oh he at home. He sick." She looked down sad.

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅

"Imma bring em tomorrow toot ight." He kissed her forehead making her smile.

"Ok." She walked off going to the back.

"Damn its just fuck us right Dess."

"YEP." I shook my head and sat next Pooda after picking up my blunt.

"Spark up bitch." I got my lighter out about to spark up but yet again there was knocking at the door. It wasn't even knocking more like banging.

"I GOT IT." T'Shawn yelled from the kitchen. I nodded and went to light the blunt again.