23

ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ

𝚃𝚊'𝙺𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚑 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗

Two weeks later

𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚙

"FUCK." D'Shawn yelled out making me jump.

"D'Shawn calm d-don't tell me calm down Kaylah not right nie." He picked up the Hennessey bottle drinking sum then picked up his ringing phone.

Its been two weeks since Trinity went missing. The boys search harder and harder everyday to find their little cousin and sister. D'Shawn haven't got a drip of sleep since. Then the girls got involved so its real deep right now. I can say they doing a good job keeping this from their mother who was on vacation in Jamaica.

"Anything." D'Shawn asked Zara who walked in his office.

She plopped down on the sofa and sighed.

"Nah D." She shook her head and looked down. D'Shawn flipped his desk over causing everything on it to go all over the floor. Zara leaned back making me look at her baby bump.

"You bet not be stressin my friend out." I spoke to her while looking at her stomach making her do the same.

"I try not to. I find out what the gender is in some weeks but I might not go." She weakly smiled. D'Shawn shook his head at her comment.

"Nah Zara go so I know what to buy the lil muthafucka." He chuckled.

"Right so I can know exactly what to get. Dis unisex shit hard as hell." I chimed in.

"Well let me get out of here. I asked Mr.Larry to see if I can view his cameras to see if Trinity was in the area." She stood to her feet.

"Hit me up if sum come up." She nodded and walked out. I looked back at D'Shawn who was slowly starting to break down. I stood up and gently pushed him back in the office chair.

"What chu do-shut up and let me love you boy." I sat in his lap sideways before wrapping my arm around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist putting his head on my stomach.

"We gone find her papa." I said rubbing his head as I heard little sniffles.

My poor baby.

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎.....

𝚉𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝙼𝚌𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕