CH 13- That's What I Want

*BONUS CHAPTER*

After (y/n) and Kyojuro had Haijuro. They eventually had another and another. (Y/n) had begun the practice for the Rengoku Clan features since it was traditional. Sometimes, she'd be found breastfeeding Haijuro while doing so. Kyojuro wanted a big family now that he could worry less. The amount of stress all the Hashira's that are still alive could finally find some peace and live their lives like normal people.

Kyojuro still wanted to teach his children at least some self defense when needed, for people can also be dangerous. (Y/n) and Kyojuro managed to have 7 sons and you were starting to think Tengen started the bullcrap because you've heard their conversation one night about how each of his wives blessed him with 13 total. How unfair...

The First Night
Lemon Warning

Time passed and Haijuro seemed like a normal baby, he was able to play in the sun, he may be bigger than most kids at his age (which is 2), but as far as you know. The help from Yushiro and Lady Tamayo, Shinobu ( 🙏), and Ubuyashiki was great help. Haijuro was a healthy human boy. Senjuro grew up a little, having a little growth spurt where he'd end up being just a little taller than Kyojuro now. It was funny, you even pointed it out though Senjuro was still slow on teasing jokes. He didn't want to be intimidating at all. During the visit, Shinjuro offered to watch Haijuro. When leaving him over, you and Kyojuro found yourselves walking back home.

"I had a dream about this..." you said as the two of you walked.

"I remember." He responded and looked at you by his side. Your arm snaked around his and you'd lean against him.

"Time is flying fast. Haijuro is Two! I'm not ready for him to start making sentences." You whined, having the mother in you act up. Kyojuro laughed beside you.

"He will make us both proud! He's a smart boy. Just like I was." You glared. He knew he was enjoying his features carry onto your first born.

"Do you miss the thrill of being a Hashira, Kyojuro?" You'd ask. He looked to the sky, intertwining his fingers with yours. Your home was up ahead. Not that far from his previous living space.

"I do, but I am happy to live knowing that even if what we did was small it will always mean I did the world something." He started. Sliding the front door open and walking in. Turning on the lights. The two of you walked by the room where he had his blade hung up as well as uniform and haori. "Fighting demons wasn't always something anyone would want to do, but with this. It was worth it." He turned to you. You were it. He held your hands and held them between his. Lovingly holding one to follow his movement.He was fast, you didn't notice but he had something in hand. He got on one knee while looking up at you. A bright smile on his face, a box in hand.

"(Y/n)! Will you stay by my side and be my wife?" He exclaimed, popping it open to reveal a beautiful ring with (favorite gem) . Your eyes watered, he blushed knowing he probably overwhelmed you. "Is that a y—?"

"Of course! Kyo~!" You had responded shaking a bit, he slipped the ring on your finger than picked you up happily spinning you about. You'd stop and kiss for a long time before parting lips. The blush on the two of your faces.

"Since you're feeling a way about Haijuro growing up... how about another?" He asked while dipping you to kiss your neck. You blushed madly but then blank stared at him.

"Is this about what Uzui said to you..." a pause.

"No! I myself want a big family!"