Ch 10- Future & Promise

The Hashiras were separated into different battles with demons. As the fights played through, was when your eyes opened. The whole room was shining from ice, you watched as Doma fought ahead of you. He placed you in the back by the water that was slowly beginning to freeze. The temperature seemed to have cooled you down from earlier and you were actually thinking about your situation. You laid there on your back with your eyes looking to the side. You noticed a butterfly which made your eyes snap open.

'That's Shinobu.' From the thought, this would be your first time meeting but for her to die to Doma tore you between them. In the moment of battle, your eyes met, it motivates you to roll to your side and try to get up. This distracted Doma.

"My dear~ you mustn't move so much. I'm not a professional at childbirth." Doma turned to you for a moment than snapped back to Shinobu and was stabbed with her blade. You got to your feet and used the wall to stand, you felt really tired. Your legs feeling sleep. You opened a piece of your kimono to look at your swollen stomach. You panted and looked around. This place was too dangerous with them fighting. Doma seemed to have trouble telling you what to do with Shinobu who kept jabbing him. He got tired of it but eventually you made way out to see the Infinity Castle was under attack by the Hashiras. Your eyes looked about and you made sure to not reveal yourself to Muzan, wherever he may be.  Clashing emerging from every angle before you were swooped up. Muzan had carried you away during the crossfire. Muzan had opened your legs as your attire curtained the i between.

"You've had enough time, (y/n)!" He yelled angrily. You were afraid by his words and watched as his hands gripped your ankles to keep them apart. You fought against him, being at this angle only motivated your stomach to erupt in a frenzy. You threw your head back as your veins were stressing your body out and turning you red. This situation was more painful then you visualized it to be. Your scream echoed throughout the Infinity Castle. It was then the point where Tomioka and Tanjiro had sprung up before the two of you after exiting a door.
Calling out to him again, who was not disturbed by his presence.

"Give up, your allies are dying around you. Your plan in ruin. You. Have. Failed." With that, you had left, you tore your legs off, getting away from him. You crawled backwards, your feet didn't regenerate and it was probably due to you going into labor. Probably the worst time...

When Muzan approached, a waterfall crashed before you to keep him at bay, he looked so different and more deformed. The smell of blood was so strong you wanted to eat to prevent the birth of your child in Muzan's hand. Eventually, a wild fire rained down from above before you as well as you saw the familar at haori. The warmth hit your skin and gave you comfort to see the flames push Muzan as well.

"I'll leave the rest to you! Young Kamado! Tomioka-san!" He'd scoop (y/n) and take off.

"NAKIME! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He complained facing another demon who dealt with the place. From afar, his only reliable demon was under a seal. Rengoku carried you off, leaping away. He had blood coming from his hairline, you're tilt his face to you and lick his forehead. He was confused. It was awfully weird at the time, when he'd land. You started to taste over his wounds which made him look away.

"(Y/n).... Not right now.." you eyed him after you tasted the blood off his  person. His face was only tinted by so much red. You felt your feet grow back before the whole place began to crumble, Kyojuro picked you up again and used the broken pieces of the many doors to hop off of but eventually it all ended up crashing on you both. He used his person to take the impact above you.

_________

The dust rose in the air, you heard Rengoku panting above you. You saw as his blood dropped over your face. He carried the the broken doors and wood on his back. He groaned and coughed blood he was holding back, it hit your face.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry... if you feel like I haven't been strong enough..for you." He sounded like he was struggling. You've noticed he'd drop his blade which was under his feet. "My duties have come before you in every way. Ergh!" He spit some more. You wondered why he was spilling so much but you saw he was impaled on his side.The wood hasn't completely went through him, yet it did his back. You remembered that he was definitely experiencing fractures previously so this wouldn't be new. It must've ruptured something internally. Your tongue licked away of the blood and his was so sweet, it was energizing. You fixed yourself to get up through the rubble and pushed the wood up, he winced. "You shouldn't, you're going to trigger yourself.... I know, *sigh* I know—" he started to faint but you quickly threw the layers off. He fell into you, him being bigger but you were still strong enough to carry him. You spotted the Kakushi and those Hashiras that were left injured. Near death or dying. This was awful, Tanjiro though kept fighting.
You felt an injection in your neck, there was a demon beside you that'd hit you in the throat with a needles you gasped. His appearance revealed.

"This is the last bit! You can be human again!" They announced, before a loud boom occurred. "Come with me. I'm here to help you guys out." He'd say.

"You are...?" Your veins were prominent on your face as you carried Rengoku away from the crossfire.

"Yamamoto Yushiro." He introduced himself, helping you get Rengoku to the Kakushi who were in the area. You were stumbling from the effects.

"1 hr and 30 till sunrise!!" A crow announced. The last bit you saw was where was to be treated as well as you. Things started to become inaudible. You felt like your pain was out in a stand still. You looked up to see the light start to rise. The rays burned your face slightly and you'd wince. You continued to stare into the sky though. The Kakushi running about and some demon slayers still fighting.

'What would become of us when we wake up..' You'd wonder. Your hand reached for Rengoku, who's take hold of your hand once touching. He was still conscious but he didn't open his eyes. 'I'm glad...'