CH 7- Pass around

Most of the Twelve Kizuki didn't want to handle you or didn't have the time to. You spent most of your time with Doma who was always biting your thighs and caressing your stomach whenever he felt like it. It gave you great discomfort but he poked nerves that made you blush, so he always assumed you liked it.

You've discovered his little cult situation and it was hoe stay impressive. Having so much power is scary even. He kept feeding you and feeding you just so you can avoid pain and it seemed to be the answer to your problems. You couldn't stop to think about Kyojuro's words about eating but when you expressed it to Doma he'd say.

"Well, you didn't kill them. I did? He should understand that you have to eat. What a terrible father~... Not carrying about what mommy wants~..." was a tease coming from his lips. You wanted to keep conversation to a minimum but he was Ted to know a lot about you. Even if you refused, he'd pick at your sensitive spots to pry it out of you. He proved to have no interest in doing anything until your birth comes into play which scared you for the future. Doma likes to listen to the baby's heart he said for it was fun to hear. Feeling it kick against his face. "Ooh~ the Father's missing out... this is a sweet moment!" He exclaimed. More of his followers were coming in and out of the room bearing gifts at the moment. He had a separate room to handle other things which he kept to himself. "Well~, I'll tend to my things~... another 20 questions tonight, (y/n)." He said before leaving the room to you. You laid back and looked at your surroundings. The luxury was definitely a different setting. You haven't experienced such fortune. After days of being with Doma, he hasn't mentioned if Akaza had ended up killing Kyojuro or not. Or if he failed. Nonetheless, the other Kizuki that has come to watch you from time to time have left that in their heads as well. It worried you. Not even a brain notification from yours truly. You sighed, you began to pick at the food avail and close your eyes. A pot shook and it made you look over to find it's be still.

"I can't be tripping..." you sat up and walked over. You looking inside to see something moving but it wasn't clear. 'Was someone trying to kill Doma?' You thought for it looked like some average snake. It'd emerge, to be another Moon. Mouthes as eyes and a eye for a mouth. It was frightening but you didn't scream.

"Oh~... You like my pot? You came to me so quickly." It'd say. Doma swung the doors open the moment you'd meet.

"Ah~ Gyokko! You've come to take her? I was enjoying the little babysitting~..." Doma poured his heart out about it all.

"A demon pregnant by a human... interesting... I wanna make a request after—"
Doma protested before Gyokko continued

"Hey~! I already called to be first! Though~ we'd have to see if there will be leftovers.... " Gyokko's figure would slither around you before speaking by your ear.

"Don't worry~ I'll handle you carefully~ you'll be back to Doma later." His small hands worked around your figure before something sprouted from the pot. Tentacles. You shrieked.

"Pervert!! THIS ONES A PERVERT!?!! DONT HAVE THIS THING COME NEAR ME!!" You panicked as Gyokko was offended.

"PERVERT?!?"

Doma laughed behind his fan at the sight as the two of you argued.

"DONT TOUCH ME!!! YOU PERVERT!"

"YOU'RE LEWD FOR THINKING THAT WAY!!!"

"YOU FIT THE PROFILE OF ONE! IT'S OFFICIAL! HOW ARE YOU APART OF THE UPPER MOONS WHEN YOU'RE LEWD!!"

"EEHHH?!? YOU'RE DISTASTEFUL TOWARDS ART! I SHOULD—"

"EKKK!! DOMA PLEASE DON'T LET HIM TAAAAKE MEEE!! SOMEONE ELSE!! OR LET ME STAY!!" You cried and clinger to him. His laughing continued as you held his arm shaking.