CH 6- Wake Up!

Your eyes showed terror as you were looking around at the place. You knew it well for when you had came up short in anyway...

"Ennui must've died." A familar voice spoke. Your eyes looked up as you saw the man. He was upside down dealing with bottles on top of a table. He appeared fancy as always and with an expressionless face to start was not inviting. "It seems your blood demon arts cross each other well enough to create an ultimate dream." He stepped away and soon was beside you.

-Third Perspective-

Muzan had moved swiftly before (y/n), after just being upon the ceiling. His eyes threatening as always and the sight of pure evil was before her. She was panicking and winced when awakening. His eyes looked down at her, her stomach going crazy now that she is awake.  (Y/n)'s arms and legs were restrained by the wraps the spider family were able to conjure up which was enough for Muzan to experiment. He'd crouch before (y/n) who howled out of pain looking at the unborn child within her.

"You're probably wondering how you're here. If you weren't such a fool you would've figured it out." He spat. "You would also think that I wouldn't find you so easily. Rui has successfully kept you hidden from the Demon Slayer Corps." He explained and stood back up

"I..." his voice in your head rang loud as you growled and groaned from it. (Y/n) wondered how it had returned.

"You had too much of Tamayo's blood protecting you from me. With that, I will make her pay. You have caught me up on what has occurred and for that, I am honestly displeased." He started with his back to you.
"My cells could kill your child so I only killed off the unnecessary to redeem you as mine once again. Though, I will let your child live for my own benefit. Seeing your happy fairytale rot and wither was probably the best thing to see through your eyes. You are a demon and nothing less. You will not see the sunlight but with this... your child. What did you want to name them again?" He turned to you and eventually had his hand on your throat. You choked for his nails dug harder into them.

"Who cares? He shall be the vessel I need. Forget the Blue Spider Lily!! YOU SEEKED THE PURPOSE GREATER THAN I DESIRED!!" Muzan laughed out loud and his voice echoed. As you began to piece everything together. That would mean...

"Yes, (y/n). Your poor... poor... Hashira... isn't aware of your pregnancy." Muzan has read it out of you, his hands relaxed to then hold your chin. "Awe, don't be distraught. Akaza is paying them a visit."

You lowered your head as you hung there against one of the walls of the Infinity Castle. You were slowly identifying the situation. Your art had created a vision that only gave you so many parts and possibilities. It'd make sense when some things were too good to be true. "You are aware of what may happen, though I made it clear to have him only go for the boy with the Hanafuda earrings."

"Please... don't do this..." he snapped at you by scratching half your face off. His veins prominent along his neck,face, and hands.

"Are you telling me what to do?" You'd yelp as you felt the authority falling over you again. Your face healing shut he's repeatedly tore at that side of your face. The kicking calmed during the process of Muzan repeatedly tearing your face up. "You are also a runaway." With another slash. "A traitor."

"Weak."

He'd stop but then watched as your face regenerated slowly. "You also refused to eat when you could heal faster than most yet you rather sink to the bottom." His hand brushed your hair back and held it against the wall you were stuck on.

"You're not going to leave again. Luckily, you proven useful with your poor life decisions. Just like how you got here in the first place." Muzan's other hand gently touched your stomach before scratching the layer as well. You bit your tongue from there on so you wouldn't face worse. "I would like to rub it in their faces. All of them. I'm sure, they would come for you." A strum from the Upper Moon and eventually Muzan had left you be. "If you want to see how it goes, just close your eyes again." Muzan's voice echoed calmly. His soothing voice was always giving you the shivers.

-Reg. POV-

'My body was regenerating so slow after punishment. I can only take it as this is generous of him since he could've ended my life here. I looked down at my stomach, feeling the baby moving. It was all too familar and it made sense. The world I was in had barely any problems. I should've known from being burned in the kitchen was only a nip. It felt tolerable but who am I kidding. There's reason to everything.'

"Kyojuro...."

'I cried. I felt tears swelling in one eye before my other eye returned to do the same. My mouth bit my lip harshly from my frustration and I knew there wasn't someone in the room who'd care. Why was he letting me live? This is going to be torture.'

"Awe!" A voice spoke as you saw another demon. Reading in his eyes as Upper Moon 2. "Don't worry, Akaza won't hurt your baby's father too bad I hope. That'll just not do." He opened his fan and started lightly fanning you. You were panting from your current state, nonetheless being with child. The demon had come to your stomach with curiosity.

"A boy.... Or a girl....?" He'd ask and look up at me. "What do you want?" A smile sneaked onto his face strangely friendly face. You refused to answer for his friendliness was not going to make you talk.

"We're going to be monitoring you! By the way, it'll only ensure that you will not be taken away!" The Upper Moon informed. "That way... they can't pinpoint where you're at." He clapped his hands together and close his fan. "It'll be like a wild goose chase." He whispered the rest and stood,towering over you. "Well, since I am probably the most willing. I will be holding onto you first." His hand held your chin carefully to look at your hot face. You were discolored and panting. "Oh my, this must be a painful experience for a woman...You're for sure going to die probably before giving your son or daughter a name."

You worked to pull your arms out which was something the man allowed you to do. "Oh, my name is Doma by the way. I feel like we should start with introductions, right?" Looking at the girl with the strings who then course through them again.

"I refuse." Then plopped onto another surface. The scenery changed as Doma had you on his lap, looking sick.

"So cold.." he pouted. He looked at you on his lap, your eyes barely looking up at him, your vision blurred. "You should probably eat more." He had reached for something, you heard the sound of a dish before soon, a red liquid poured on your face. You refused the first but. "Awe~... why so resistant. It's your favorite! I know everyone's favorite food!" He cheered and used his thumb to open your mouth by your chin. You couldn't move your hands to reject it and your body gave into his action. From being fed by this large container, you took it into your arms and drank more. As if you hadn't had food in days. Doma patted your head as you happily drank it all.
"Now, isn't that better?" He rested his hand on his cheek while admiring you eating out the whole container. "See if you were human, I'd marry you." You paused and looked at him.

"What'd yo—" you questioned but were cut off.

"Well, being with a human girl, y'know? It's more exciting. You should be able to understand. You slept with a human ...man." He laughed before you. "Look at you~.... Your stomach gives it away. The scent is no demon doing such." He then straightened his posture and looked up. "Heh... I don't think it's been tried." His eyes rolled before looking back at you.

"Maybe after your situation is dealt with.. I'll as for a little request." He confidently mentioned which gave you discomfort.

"I-I don't like you like that!" You protested.

"It's not about liking...matter of fact. I could care less if you did, (y/n).." he said your name then.

"One, why an introduction if you knew of me?" You started but put your hand before his face to stop him from talking which he wasn't even going to attempt. You were just used to a loud mouth with a comeback.
"Two, you say that but you mention excitement in wedding a human girl? Your emotions are out of whack." You mentioned which made him frown. His eyes widened as if stunned.

"Ah. Emotions...hmm..." he took his finger and dug it into the side of his head. He chuckled as he did so. "I'm glad I have you here then~ share yours with me." He added and pulled it out, blood splattering and hitting your face. It made you blink before he topped you upon the comfort of the room. You cried as he squeezed your wrists. "You see, I could break your wrists. They'd heal no problem. With a human... they cry.. and cry. Calling out to their lords and all knowing well of nothing coming. You best do the same, (y/n)." It seemed like something snapped within him which made you squeal out loud when his hands trailed up your thigh. "Just like now.." he whispered in your ear.