29."Locked In Devil's Chamber"

I kept on staring at his back terrified, astounded not still believing what my eyes have seen, he shot that man

I kept on staring at his back terrified, astounded not still believing what my eyes have seen, he shot that man...! There was no mercy in his eyes he didn't even think once before pulling the trigger... On that man...! I wouldn't have seen it all if I hadn't come downstairs. I woke up by my yapping stomach and strong golden sun rays knocking on my eyelids.

I went downstairs to the kitchen for finding anything to eat because of my growling belly because it hadn't had any dinner last night, I heard the eruption from the living room I thought Maria has come, I entered the living room to find it empty I hunkered down my brows I began walking back into the kitchen when murmuring voices echoed in the empty living room I turned and followed the murmurs my eyes settled over the closed-door room in the nook of the living room.

I go near the room taking meticulous steps and bringing my ear to the door for hearing I realized that some weeks before I got caught by Prude Harrington for doing the same as right now, I looked around to make sure he isn't here again to catch me, 'He has things to lose but I don't...' My head shot back at the door, "Azriel...?" I mumbled dumbfounded hearing his voice from behind the door what is he saying and why...? And to whom...?

'Though you have a lot at stake right now, your whole family... By being honest with your boss you will lose your life, what benefit will you receive...' I crumpled my brows, Dennis? Now, what are they doing in there...? Beating someone again...? Why am I having Deja vu? And what does he mean...? 'Kill me but I won't utter a word' I heard an anonymous manly ragged voice, my eyes became ample,

"Are they gonna kill him...!? No! They can't...! But they are mobsters... No! They won't kill him... But what if they kill him...!? Addy stops them....! From committing this sin before you regret not stopping them beforehand..."

A voice in my head screamed I turned the doorknob hastily entering inside the room with the yellow light of the ceiling lamp in the corner giving a dim view of the same empty room I looked at the door ahead of me. 'I see Douglas you are loyal to your master... I should reward you shouldn't I...' Azriel's icy tone gave me chills throughout my entire body.

I ran to the door and opened it my jaw hung low when I caught the scene in front of me, a man sitting on a chair hands and legs bound with what is seem like shackles like an animal...! In the middle of the room, blood squirting out of every side of his face gasping to take a breath his shirt torn, my head pulsed,

Dominic standing beside Azriel his knuckles coated in blood keeping his dire gaze on that man hellish smirk on Dennis's lips, my wild eyes ran around the large room few bulbs giving shadowy light in the whole room holes and cracks on waned walls black-suited men encircling the whole room their faces couldn't be seen because of faint lights, my heart lurched Azriel pointing gun over that man who is looking like he can die any time without any bullet in him even.

I shifted my eyes from Dennis to Dominic and settled on Azriel fear crept up my spine, they were so engrossed that they didn't notice my presence Azriel's finger came to trigger of the gun, my mouth opened automatically head palpitated.