24."He is awfully changed within a night"

I covered my eyes by my hand from strong light falling on me

I covered my eyes by my hand from strong light falling on me. "Damn it." I groaned my head began throbbing, I opened my eyes grimacing, I frowned my brows sensing something on my stomach, I lowered my eyes, Womanly hand resting on my stomach i angled my head to right Adira sleeping soundly sitting on armchair her torso laying on bed her hand on my stomach, her face was veiled by her brunette hair.

I half pulled myself up on my elbow removing her hand from me furrowing my visage, Holy shit! Why the hell is she sleeping here...? I ran my fingers under my hair clenching my jaw corrosive ache punching under my head enraging me more sitting up i rubbed my forehead closing my eyes in order to recall what literally happened last night.

I had gone for meeting despite Dennis asked me to stay home because yesterday was mom's birthday but natheless i went because i wasn't able to keep my mind off mom while sitting here, After meeting, Dom left and i had sent Dennis look after paper work of business, I carefully recall, I had sat on bar of the club where meeting was held i chucked two glass of whiskey while on the contrary but I couldn't care less there drinks after two i have no fucking idea how much i had drunken until David appeared and stopped me David and Robert helped me into car, Afterwards i don't remember what i did how i came in penthouse back or reason that Adira is here in my room.

I ran my fingers across my scalp sighing deeply setting my jaw how can i be so damn careless drinking without thinking... I looked at Adira,
wiped off veil of her brunette hair out of her face sun light fell on her face her lips pulled into pout in awkward position but yet she was sleeping peacefully she stired but didn't wake up her face remind me of what my snooper told me, Jasper know now deRose heir is with me and he is plotting on taking her, I stricked security around penthouse if I'm not here then they can keep their vigilance and i have forced the pace for hunting down Jasper cause now he is pestering exorbitantly i need to stop him.

I spontaneously stare at her face i can't believe i closed to told her everything about me when she tried to prey anything out of me regading the nightmare, Her words the way she honestly asked me to trust her, Her hazel brown eyes were clasped so damn honesty in them i stroked my jaw, i can never trust anyone not even my shadow except Dom Dennis and few of my men who work for me because they endanger their lives for me presented with reason for putting my faith in them,  But this girl is naïve she trust anyone so easily putting example Caleb Rowan that bastard she undoubtedly trusted him a stranger without thinking that he could have any wrong intentions, I threw my head back.

When i came back and not found her in penthouse i lost my temper for a second i thought that Jasper reached her, it still surprise me that she is daughter of Nathan deRose when i shot Caleb how big of fuss she created, I looked back at Adira hearing her moan in sleep she screwed her eyes opening them her fingers rubbed her eyes, Her eyes went round on me she jolt up on her feet her mouth fell open  just as wanted to say something but closed it clearing her throat, I crossed my arms while sitting peircing my eyes into her hazel brown eyes. "What happened last night?" I asked her willing to know how badly i embarrassed myself.