3."He Knows Me?"

"Addy

"Addy...  Addy... Come downstairs, you have been running late dear, Adira..." My mom's sweet voice called me, My phone started ringing beside my head on the nightstand.

"Adyyy..."
My phone ringing...
"Addy..."
My phone ringing...

I buried my face in a fluffy pillow and sighed this is how my normal day starts I got up and squatted on the bed I stretched my body as a yawn escaped from my mouth. I felt a warmth inside me as I looked around the home sweet home. My room isn't very colorful, it's just white but above my study table there are violet lights, two windows next to each other covered with string lights from where the sun was glaring down at me as if saying, get up lazy ass.

"Wakey-wakey sleepy heads!" Grace greeted.

Leaning her right side body to the door, her head leaning against the door too. She was looking soo fresh, long sleeves gray sweatshirt tucked in lazily under white shorts, her medium brown hair which was perfectly combed covering her long neck, and her oval face stretched as she started grinning at me.

I raised my eyebrow at her gesture but I didn't respond to her and started looking elsewhere in the room, I folded my hands in my lap. I heard her sigh, she walked to me and sat on the nook of my bed.

"What are you sulking for Addy?" Grace asked looking at me with her puppy dog brown eyes.

"Aww damn! She is looking soo adorable like this! But no harm in having a bit of fun!"

"Why did you tell Mom I have gone to France? You had made a promise that you would not tell Mom you did tell Mom." I uttered faking anger. Grace pouted.

"I know I promised you but Addy you know Mom right? She always has her ways to make me puke anything and when I told Mom, she started freaking out and got a Panic attack." Grace puked out. Expectancy glittering in her innocent eyes, that I will understand what situation she fell into.

I opened my arms and gestured for her to come, a soothing smile folded on her lips as I embraced her under my arms.

"It's ok baby sister I know you must have tried your best" I stated, losing my embrace and straightened up.

"You must be doing something important that's why you lied to Mommy I know and I ruined it," said Grace looking down.

"Hey! My little Gracy, you and Mom are my priorities and I'm certain nothing is more important for me than you both," I assured her, flashing a smile at her which she responded with a kiss on my right cheek.

We both sighed, and I yawned again Grace lay down on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"Addy? Voiced Grace. "Hmm," I replied.

I'm not able to figure something out" she stated thoughtfully. I looked down at her questioningly.

"Why does mom hate France so much? Even just the name of this place irks her" she quizzed and looked up at me for an answer.