Chapter 14: You need to not fear of hundred battles

Oslo, Norway

Holiday Pov:

He'd flown back to Oslo after that; he got in  his Mazda as he headed back to the shooting range; he and Miguel had both worked for the CIA while, at one time in the past, Caspian had been his handler when he was an operative. He rubbed, his chin, as he thought back to the conversation he had with him at the Dupont Circle. Still, he wondered why Caspian would be in trouble if President Roberts found out. After all, she was there when they had recruited Red into Night drop, or was there more to this he knew.

At least now he had a name and knew who had blocked clearance to view the  file on Thunderstorm. Huntley the name had brought to his chill his spin. He didn't know why, but he had to find out why and who he was? After he pulled up into the Shooting range, he parked outside of the gun shop, and climbed out, closing the door behind him.  He headed over to the  the shop as he opened it and strode in.  Walking behind the counter.  He strode into the operations centre, went over to the keyboard on the desk in front of the massive screen on the wall and accessed the CIA mainframe once again. 

After that, he typed in the name Huntley on the screen. Within seconds he got a ping from a search result: One name showed on the screen.

Name: Colt Huntley

Occupation: fixer

Operational Status: Corporate Bandit

Background. He had grown up in a powerful, influential family after that, he made his own bones, hiring himself  out as Private industry spy for the highest paying clients.  With his money and power he can persuade any senators or Presidents get them to do what he wants. He has been known influence elections for various presidents. He had made witnesses vanish before they could even testify a in senate hearings

Location: Unknown

Intelligence source says he's behind headshot organization but there is no intel to prove it yet. The location of the organization is unknown to every intelligence service.

He logged off the CIA mainframe on his computer on the desk. He figured that had to be a reason that no intelligence knew the location of it. So what was the next move here? he thought to himself. Everything he had read in Huntley confirmed his worst fear that they were up against a powerful and dangerous man who now has the ability to create unstoppable assassins with advanced technology.

Just then his earpiece chirped. It was Eric. "Holiday, Davenport dead, Gunner killed with one shot through her window in her office when she was showing the footage from the CCTV surveillance cameras of the Norwegian Ambassador who was assassinated by Emlin Medusa. He betrays us and is an asset for Headshot."

"This is not good. She was station chief at the Oslo Embassy. I met with before I set-up our off the books black program at the shooting range. You need to find Gunner quick and fast before Headshot does. Caspian dead Huntley had killed. At least now we know who is behind Headshot."

Eric raised  his brow as he thought back and remembered Caspian was the one sitting beside President Roberts at the table in the massive building at Bagram military base. When he was first being recruited into a Night drop. Maybe he had known something about Thunderstorm and Headshot that Huntley didn't want him to tell to Holiday, he thought to himself.

"One more thing I found out from Caspian. What Thunderstorm is it's a black ops program to create unstoppable assassins. Also, it's the successor to MK Ultra Eric," Holiday told him.

"Who would Headshot sell their unstoppable assassins to, I'm sure a lot of rogue countries would like to have these assassins. I can a name few of them: Russia, Iran,China, Venezuela and North Korea," Eric stated in a concerned tone.

"Exactly and Headshot would profit from it, I can assure you ," Holiday Hedged.

"What do we know about Huntley," Eric asked.

"He was a fixer for senators and former Presidents who could fix elections and make certain problems vanish without a trace and also he hired assassins to do his dirty work," Holiday said.

"Wait a minute ,you're telling me that this fixer Huntley is behind the assassin organization. When I was In Afghanistan I remember seeing a crew cut man in a leather jacket coming out of a base that we didn't know Headshot back then," Eric exclaimed.

"Flynn Callan Huntley chief of security, ex CIA chief of operations, and very dangerous person," Holiday informed him.

"That would explain a lot why he was meeting with Hunaid back then. Maybe he was assuring him that Headshot unstoppable would go to them along with the weapons from the arms dealer," Eric explained.

Holiday clicked his earpiece  in  his ear as he ended the conversation. Yes, he knew that Callan was going to be a problem for them, Plus they still had to worry about Emlin Medusa first. His days as  an agent were over, but didn't mean that he was done, no chance of that. He still hit a target from a distance he wanted to do, but now he had Eric, his perfect assassin. The world was full of these skilled hardened operators: snipers, snake eaters and armorers.Eric reminded him of when he was a young agent and ambitious, ready for the dirty work ahead.

A corporate Bandit nice cover for Huntley, Holiday thought to himself.

It was oblivious to him that Huntley needed someone like Callan to recruit assassins for his assassins organization, and with his expertise in the CIA he was perfect for it. Callan had almost gotten him killed on an operation in Barcelona when they had tried to retrieve a briefcase from a courier. He'd didn't want to across to abysse, there was more at stake right now, and with the intel they had on ThunderStorm now he knew what had to be done.

Reaching into his shoulder holster,    he withdrew his pistol and took it apart to clean it as he began to think about where Gunner and where he might be safe Headshot. It finally dawned on him of course The United States Embassy.

Holiday voiced through earpiece in his ear. "Red, Gunner is headed to the U.S Embassy,"

"Got it I'll get there before Emlin does for sure," Eric replied.

After he finished cleaning his Sig Sauer, he assembled it and placing it into his shoulder holster. He flashed onto a memory of Him and Miguel on their very operation for the CIA  after that they were awarded the most secretive award in the basement of the Central Intelligence Agency. 

It was then that they brainstormed the idea for Night drop and, of course, getting the authorization from the President.Who knew he would be the running Night drop.