-Chapter Thirty Five-

Sort or long, you get to know both of them a little better.

I said in chapter 33 that i was dedicating chapters to the top four people that left amazing comments and were just super supportive, so this one's dedicated to 

JacobBlack_

Your comments are usually long, and they make me feel great about my writing, you're always telling me how much you love the characters, and how you love the book, it really make me want to write more and update :)

So thank you! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty Five
Damon’s POV

I was feeling mixed emotions about this, I wanted to get out of here; sleep in my bed have a nice shower, be warm and comfortable, and hang out with Rob and Evan, and a part of me wants a break from her and I being the only two.

Not that I didn’t want to be with her or around her, just I needed other human contact.

But at the same time I didn’t want to leave her. I didn’t want to sleep without her, I love showing with her in a sexual and non-sexual way, and I don’t want to be far away in case she needed anything. I want to take care of her.

“Hey” I looked down and Arianna was smiling up at me “Who was on the phone?”

“People saying that they’ll be around tomorrow afternoon to get us, I told them I was going to your house, which is okay, right?”

“Of course, D. Guess this is out last day together”

What did she mean; this wasn’t the last day, unless she changed her mind.

“I mean together here, I don’t know how I’ll sleep without you” she pouted

“I know, love. I don’t know how I will either, or shower without you” I winked at her.

“Well I have Alexis for that” she smirked and I frowned in confusion.

“What do you mean?”

“If I want company in my bed so I have someone to curl up with, or if I want someone to shower with, I’ll just ask Alexis”

“You shower with her a lot?” I wondered, because that’s hot.

“All the time” she smirked

“Yeah right”

“Call and ask her, last time we took a bubble bath together was about two days before we got stuck in here”

“Can I watch next time?” she smacked me on the back of the head “Hey” I glared at her, but I wasn’t mad, I was asking for that one.

“Perv” she mumbled

“You love it” I smirked

Arianna’s Pov

“Okay beautiful, time to get up” Damon reached down and picked me up and I shrieked and wrapped my arms around him, he just laughed

“Don’t you dare make a comment on that if you know what’s good for you and your future children, yet to be conceived” I warned. I cannot believe I shrieked like that.

“Alright” he sighed and grabbed the bag of clothes, making me hold tighter. He walked us down to the locked room, and when we got near the showers he set me down. “I’ll be right back” he kissed me and walked out of the room.