-Chapter Twenty Five-

Dedicated to BeaRabbit for being the comments and support. 
Thank you for igving my book a chance, and continuing to read it :) 

honestly, the amazing comments are what makes me want to keep writting this book, and made sure i didnt give up on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty Five

Damon’s Pov

“What the hell do you mean” she looked as confused as I was right now.

I knew deep down that I’ve had feeling for her for a while now, and I just didn’t want to admit it, because I wanted to be selfish. I wanted to continue to hook up with girls, and I also knew that I wanted more with her.

I knew now that if I really wanted to make up for all the things I’ve done to her, I needed to be completely honest with her, and let her know how I really feel.

I really need to hang out with male friends, I swear I’m slowly turning into a girl being around her and no one else so much.

I stepped closer to her and put my hand on her cheek. “I would have been there for you, no I will be. You aren’t some girl I had sex with, you’re so much more” I told her softly.

God I didn’t know how to word this, I sounded like an idiot, but I didn’t care right now. I just wanted her to let me in again.

“I’m not going to be the pregnant girl on the side Damon” she snapped and pulled away from me, and I don’t blame her for, I would have suspected that too.

“I don’t want you to be.” I looked in her eyes, trying to convey to her that I was being serious. “I just want you” I felt my face heat up, this is the only girl that can make me blush like this.

I was terrified though, I told her I wanted just her, and so all the cards were in her hands.

She stared in my eyes looking for answers to all her doubts she was having right now.

I knew before, but didn’t want to admit that I was falling in love with this girl. I didn’t want to be weak by loving someone, because she’s right, I am a coward. I’m afraid that she’s going to be the one to hurt me.

Looking at her I knew that I was a helpless case. I see her so differently now, she’s not just a girl, she’s the mother of my child, a child that I will be there for I vowed to myself.

“I want to be there for you, and take care of you. I want to be the one who has to go and bring you chocolate at midnight. I want to be there for you and the baby”

“I thought you didn’t want a kid this young”

“I didn’t think I did, but as you said I’m selfish, I just wanted to keep being immature and hooking up with girls, but when you said all of those things, I knew it was wrong, and you were right”

“How can I trust you again?” her doubts were slowly melting away.

“Because you’re the mother of my child” I whispered

“I don’t know”

“Just listen to me, let me explain, please.”

She took a deep breath and thought about it for a minute

“Alright” she breathed out

“I was jealous. I would see you at school, and you just seemed perfect. You’re honestly the kindest person I’ve ever met, you volunteer, donate money, and work to try to help others. On top of that your beautiful. You were, and still are too good for me, and that upset me”