The mission

It was already noon so I was headed to the gate, my bag was already packed with all of the things I would need like weapons and a change of clothes if I need them. I said hi the Izumo and Kotetsu they told me good luck.

okay lets get this mission started

                                      ***

Its been three hours so I deicide to take a break, I haven't been able to find him yet.

"Lets see if I was a rouge were would I be" I mumbled to myself as I looked at a map

As I was looking at the map I saw an old village on it, I've been through it before its abandoned and all of the houses are run down.

"That's the perfect spot for a rouge to hide out" I said

I'll start heading over there after I eat something since its a days out from here, I grab an apple and some other things. I wasn't really hungry so I just had a few snacks. After I finished I grabbed my bag and headed towards the abandoned village, I wonder if he going to be a strong opponent or if he's going to be a weak one. I know he's a rouge but that doesn't mean anything but the fact that he's been able to steal multiple secret scrolls.

Lets see I'll get to the abandoned village around 1 in the afternoon that's if I stop to sleep for the night.

                                      ***

I've finally got to the village, I jumped onto a roof and start to jump roof to roof sensing for any chakra signatures, I was also scanning the buildings with my byakugan.

So far I haven't found any one, I jump to a roof and kneed on it, I was looking over the village trying to see if anyone had been here. It didn't look like he was here but it doesn't mean that he's not hiding somewhere I haven't looked yet. I quietly sighed, I was about to leave when I sensed someone's chakra signature just entering the village. So he wasn't here yet, I got up and hide my charka and started running to the gate of the village. I wasn't making a sound that only way you could tell I was there was if you were a good sensory ninja. There are other ways to like if you were an elite ninja, or Kakashi for some reason he can always tell when I'm trying to sneak up on him, I mean he doesn't always catch me when I'm sneaking up on him but he's been able to catch me a few times.

I saw someone walking down the street, I stopped running to look at him. He had brown hair, fair skin, I was able to see his eyes and saw that they were green. I looked at the picture and saw that he was my target. To me he looked like he was in his late 30s, I did hand signs and sent one of my clones to confront him.

"What do we have here did you lose your mommy little girl" He said

"I don't know who your calling little but I know one thing for sure your not going to leave here alive" She told him

"If someone's going to die here it's you" He snapped back

My clone rolled her eyes at him, I think he got angry at this because he charged right at her.

"Damn someone's got anger issues" I mumbled

My clone blocked his attack, after that they start fighting. I let it play out to see what he would do. He was a fairly strong opponent but if I let my clone fight him for a little longer he'll become tried.

I was right he's attacks start to become weaker as the minutes went by, I then told my clone to let him stab her to let him think he killed her. She did as I told her, his blade went right threw her stomach. When he took it out she fell to the ground.

"See what did I tell you little girl" he snickered

When he stabbed my clone again that's when I attacked. I did a hand sign for a fire jutsu's

"Fire style:Fire whip" I said

I but my thumb and pointer finger up to my mouth and blew air threw them, as I did a long fire rope formed. It then rapped around the guys arm. He screamed in pain, when I released it he fell to his knees holding his arm.

"You little bitch" he screamed

I chuckled

"My clone did say it would be you that would be died" I said

He stood up letting go of his arm

"You may of burnt my arm but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you win" he yelled

"Jeez I'm right here you don't need to scream" I replied as I rolled my eyes

"Shut your mouth you peace of shit" he shouted

I sighed

"They never learn do they" I mumbled

I look right into his eyes and activated my Mangekyou Sharingan.

The area around us went dark the only thing that could be seen was what I wanted him it. Which was a forest that was peaceful and clam.

"So your an Uchiha"

"No" I told him

"Then how do you have that eye"

"Easy answer I don't know" I lied

I know why I have it know sense the ten tails informed me about a week ago, apparently it has to do something with her charka I don't know how it all works it complicated.

I snapped my fingers and he was tied to a tree.

"Let's see how you like this" I told him

I made a clone of him that stood infornt of him with a sword, the man looked into the clones eyes. I made it look like he was walking away but then he turned around and stabbed him in the gut. The guy coughed up blood.

"Now just tell me what I want to know and I'll let you go" I told him

                                       ***

It took about two hours to get all the information I need out of him, which means for him it felt like for ever since around 56 days passed by for him. I actually don't know how many days passed by for him because for me it just felt like two hours.

Anyway when I released him he fell to his knees, I was surprised that he didn't pass out but you know to each there own. I grab my katana and walked up to him, I didn't bother looking at him. I brought my katana up and stabbed him threw his heart.

I was about to pull my katana out when I felt pain shout threw me, I looked down and saw that he had stab me threw the stomach with his blade. He pulled the katana out, I put my hand on my stomach to control the bleeding.

"See we're both gone die here" he laughed

"I wouldn's be so sure of that" I chuckled

"And why's that"

"Because I have the ten tails inside me"

His eyes widen a bit

"That doesn't mean shit" he told me

I ignored him as I pulled my katana out, it didn't take him long for him to fall limp on the ground. I did a quick fire jutsu to burn his body.

I started walking, my vision going in and out of focus. I knew that the ten tails wouldn't be able to heal the wound in time. I walked over to a tree and sat down, I called one of my summons to inform Tsunade that I have completed the mission but it will take me a little longer to get back.

After I sent my summon I started healing the wound but it wasn't long before black spots covered my vision. I passed out landing one the ground with a thud, I knew that the ten tails would keep healing the wound even though I'm unconscious.