Enter Naruto Uzumaki

Edited September 9/27/2021
Edited July 7/23/2022

The years went by fast after I was taken in as the Hokage's granddaughter people of the village treated me with respect or would sometimes bow there heads when they would walk up to me to talk, I always told them they didn't have be so formal around me even though some never really listened.

I also have fanboys that I mostly ignore, though they can be annoying at times, like when that one boy tired to give me flowers and I rejected them he kept putting a single flower on my desk with a note until I finally had enough and just ripped the note up and threw the flower in the garbage.

I am know 13 years old and I am going to be taking the graduation test to become a genin in two days, I was surprised when grandpa let me go to the academy when I was younger knowing if my last name ever got out the trouble it would cause.

But I am stronger then a normal genin maybe almost to cuunin level thanks to grandpa teaching me

I was getting ready for the day I put on my outfit

( what the outfit looks like feel free to change it)

I put my H/l H/c hair into a pony tail and grabbed an apple on the way out to head to the academy

Time skip

I was sitting in my normal set which was by the window everyone else was talking waiting for Iruka-sensei to come, the only person that wasn't here was Naruto I mean I knew why because he was my best friend.

He had painted the Hokage faces this morning and the only reason I know that is because he passed by me when I was walking to school with a paint bucket in his hand and he had two jounin right behind him.

The door slammed opened and in came Iruka-sensei dragging a tied up Naruto, once he got to the middle of the room and let go of Naruto Iruka took a deep breath trying to clam himself.

God oh mighty how can he be this dumb, seriously I thought he would of learned his lesson all those times ago. When he kept falling for the same trap that Iruka-sensei would use to capture him, but it looks like he still doesn't use his brain as often as I thought he did.

I quietly sighed getting ready for the scolding that was about to come from Iruka

"I've had it with you and your stupid tricks Naruto you failed the graduation test last time and the time before that" Iruka-sensei yelled

Naruto just hmph in response and turned so his back was facing him

"Ok everyone thanks to Naruto we are going to go over the transformation jutsu again even the ones who past" Iruka said

The whole class groaned but me and duck ass I mean Sasuke

I got up and headed down to where Naruto was, I grab a kunai out of my pouch and cut the ropes