17

"Elvira? I told you, you had to be up and at em' early today!" Tony said. Before his fist came in contact with the door it opened, revealing you in some leggings and a baggy t-shirt.

"I've been up Tony." You rolled your eyes. Tony smiled, disregarding the eye bags under your dull irises. He walked in and grabbed the box of clothes that you re-packed and the backpack with your few personal belongings before meeting you in the hall.

"Your rooms ready." He said as you began to walk, you nodded gleefully and followed him to the elevator, helping to take over in carrying the box.

The ride was quick, like usual, before ending up on their floor. Surprisingly no one was in the small lounge area or kitchen. You walked to your chosen room and he stopped in front of the door, which now had a stick that was a large black swirl with a glimpse of white streaking through  and small dotted stars.

"You like it? I tried to make it look like a black hole." He smiled. You nodded with a massive smile, happy that he complied to your wish of void.

With a deep breath the door opens to reveal the bright room. Right in front of it was a large TV with a curved lounge chair and a fluffy rug in front. Behind it was a large bed, going from wall to wall in the small pop out room. To your right was a desk, full body mirror and jewelry rack next to the closet. The other said had a treadmill, bunching bag and small weight rack plus a newly organized bathroom. You looked around at the colorful obstacles before stopping at the platform above your bed.

It had a large butterfly net with the most comfortable beanbag you had ever laid eyes on, plus tons of built in shelves in the wall. Laid out on your bed was your new uniform and the customized weapon waiting for you.

You turned around and dove into Tony's chest, not caring of the electronic heart that your face smashed into.

"Thank you." You mumbled into his shirt. He laughed and rubbed your back.

"I'm glad you like it.

"Like it? No. I love it." You smiled at him while taking the clothes to your new closet.

—————

"FRIDAY? Unde este toata lumea? (Where is everyone)" you questioned while wandering the empty floor.

"Clint and Peter are not here, Samuel and Thor are talking with Mr. fury and Tony and Vision are in his lab, the others are in the med clinic." FRIDAY responded in English. You eyebrow lifted.

"Why are they in the medical clinic?" You questioned confused.

"Ms. Romanoff and Mr. Rodgers have returned." You panicked, if they were in the medbay that means they were most likely injured. You phases through the floors, making it down to where the medical center was located.

"The hell?" You murmured while pushing the doors open. You saw Nat and Steve sitting on two medical tables next to eachother, covered in dirt and soot. Natasha had a oxygen mask placed over her face, only holding it with her hands. Wanda was speaking with her, Bucky with Steve, and Bruce had patient charts in his hands. Dr. Cho was there as well, making sure there was no major damage.

"What happened?" You questioned while pushing open to door to their secluded room.

"Oh Elvira! There you are." Bucky mentioned your name.

"Where else would I be?" You questioned, confused.

"I don't know, we couldn't locate you." He shrugged.

"I was on my room?" You stated. Wanda looked up at you with a raised eyebrow.

"No you weren't, we checked." She replied.