7

"How is that fair!" You shouted at the vice principal.

"You disobeyed Mr. Carmen, that results in detention added the fact you back talked me." The male shouted.

"I want to see mrs. Carthhart. She'll actually be reasonable unlike you boast pice of shit." You shouted, standing up to the man in front of you. Mrs. Carthhart is the real principal.

"She will say the exact same thing I do." He responded, slowly standing up.
"But fine. If you must talk to to her, be my guest." He slammed the door harshly, you jumped slightly.

Elvira
Vice principal isn't too happy, my risk: detention, goal: no detention. About to speak to the principal

Cyclopes
Damn straight, get that goal

Russia
Rootin for you oddball

Elvira
God bless

"Elvira? Hoping I wouldn't see you again for a while." Mrs. Carthhart stepped into the room, you immediately placed your phone back into your pocket

"Hi Mrs. Carthhart." You said quietly.

"What happened this time." She smiled while sitting opposed to you.

"I refused to give Mr. Carmen my phone. He tried to take it and I refused again, he sent here. Now just waiting for the next shoe to drop." You sighed.

"Why did he want your phone?" She questioned again, giving you a warm smile.

"Because- I was on it class." You said, knowing you should not have been.

"Ahh, there's the other shoe." She chuckled.

"Look, I had finished grading the homework, I was just waiting! He should be happy I actually did the homework." You muttered the last bit.

"So, you refused him consent, which is completely legal, how about this-
I won't give you detention, if you promise to not go on your phone during class unless the teacher allows it, sound good?" She compromised. You smiled and nodded eagerly, very happy with the solution you created rather than with the vice principal.

"Sounds good Elvira, let's hope I don't see you here tomorrow." She smiled while opening the door, allowing you to stroll into the hall.

"Thank you!" You shouted while walking out of the office, thankful for the free pass.

Elvira
Boooom target has escaped

Circuit boy
BRAVO

Pea-brain
Caps again circuit boy

Circuit boy
I did it on purpose that time

Red twin
Glad to hear it oddball

Russia
Let me guess, issuing my telepathic waves...
You are no longer allowed to use your cellular device in class

Elvira
Bingo, bullseye, right on the money! but...
Rules are meant to be bent

Time capsule
Oo that rhymes