Rebirth

Time.

They say time changes everything.

It turns stone to sand, fire to ash, bud to blossom... and then into eventual withers.

Time rules the world. It heeds to your past and controls your future-- everything you become is time or maybe time becomes you? Who knows?

No one, really.

No one but the creator ofcourse. The one who controls all of us marionettes in this stupid show of life. He is the harbinger of the good things and he's the one who nutures the evil alike-- to keep the balance you see?

Then what happens when this balance begins to falter with this time?

...When the bad becomes the good and the good... evil?

________________________________________

(1 year later)

"Jungkookie!!!"

A high pitched voice rang through the tall foyer of the Jeon's estate, followed by familiar exasperated clicking of heels on firm polished marble.

The figure passed through the centre of the big ballroom sized hall, easily shuffling through the numerous pointless but conspicuous statues of ancient greek people sitting around with unfriendly expressions as if they hated being here pretty much like everyone else did.

She sniggered at the thought before rounding a turn and taking the first flight up the immaculate stairs. Knowing exactly where she had to go in order to find the one she was looking for, the girl walked straight ahead on the first corridor which ended with a huge double doors right on the opposite end and threw them open out of habit.

"For fucks sake kook, why cant you just pick my calls for once--" the girl stopped shouting abruptly, spotting another face on the boss's chair than the one she was expecting.

"I'm afraid I'm not 'kook' nor Joon hyung so i cant be picking up your calls," the man chuckled lightly, closing the file on the table in front and leaning back against the leather chair.

The girl blushed and lowered her head, tucking a stray lock behind her ear out of habit.

"Im s-sorry Hoseok, i thought you were kook."

"It's okay miss Choi," Hoseok faked formality, before his pretty lips broke into a sunshine eye smile," to what do we owe the pleasure of having you here?"

Kara blushed harder if possible and it wouldn't be a lie if she said she wasn't considering turning her back on him and running out of the stupid office.

But she was here for an important job and she couldn't just return without doing it so she looked up instead, flashing a coy smile at the stallion featured man.

"I was looking for Jungkook, your highness," she fake bowed in response, giggling a little afterwards," i have a news to deliver."

Hoseok stood up from the chair and dusted his coat before walking up to the pretty woman."Well as you can see, he's not here at the moment. But you can tell me instead, if you don't have a problem that is."

Kara shook her head, smiling at the gentleman who offered her a seat on the executive couch on the other side of the room.

"So... i just got a call from mister Satoshi's manager and-- guess what??" Kara bit her lip to hide the giddy smile which made the other raise a brow at her.

"What?"

"Jungkook's artist's clubroom idea has been approved!" She shouted gleefully, already feeling on top of the 9th cloud when Hosoek's jaw dropped to the floor.