Kisses in the car

"Wh-where are we going?" Taehyung squeaked as he stumbled upon his feet as usual, his slender wrist being pulled down the scaffolding stairs and into the empty parking space.

Jungkook was overly enthusiastic for some reason and it showed from how his face shone brighter in the moonlight. He had a wide bunny looking smile decorating his lips, eyes remaining lil crescents as he stopped in front of his own car, causing Taehyung to smush his face against his back.

Jungkook didn't mind though, he never minded feeling Taehyung's soft body so close to his being. But it wasn't the right time to be cozy now, cause they had a mission to accomplish!

He opened the passengers seat and shoved the boy into it, before giddily skipping around the bonnet and taking the driver's seat.

Taehyung simply watched him, pushing up the glasses on his nose habitually, before squinting down on his wrist watch.

2:34 a.m.

Why in the world were they out at this time of the night?

Where were they even going!?

And why just the two of them?!?!!

Taehyung knew there was no point asking the questions lining up in his head. Jungkook would never bother answering straight anyway. But he was much too curious. Didn't the boss say something about a walk? Why were they driving then? Was it some sort of gang mission? Was Jungkook involving him in his dirty business?

Or wait...

Was he taking him somewhere alone so that they could---

"Taehyung? Hey... Kitty? You there!?" The said brunette jerked out of his brain at the boss's addressal, tilting his head to look at the concerned man sitting right beside him.

"Huh?"

"I asked if you're okay," the ravenette repeated furrowing his brows in concern," do you have a fever? You're getting all red."

Taehyung blushed deeper now that the boss noticed his slightly flustered face. He wanted to slap himself for thinking like that.

"No, I'm okay." The brunette nodded, not looking at him. Jungkook regarded him with scrunched brows but didn't say anything else. He turned back and put on his seat belt like the honest responsible citizen that he was, before stepping on the gas.

Taehyung copied him and leaned back against the huge leather seat of the range rover, fidgeting with his brown cashmere pajamas.

Now that he thought of it, it was good he was doing something tonight, Taehyung didn't think he'd actually get sleep anyway. Oh how he wished this strange person in his head could stop yapping away all the time, filling his pure mind with unholy thoughts. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"What were you doing in the washroom for so long?" The boss decided to break the comfortable silence, looking over at the shy boy curiously. Taehyung pressed his lips together and pulled at the linen on his sleepwear.

"Nothing."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him.

"Come onn~ tell me. You were in there for like an hour or more." He prodded, obviously knowing it wasn't his business. But the slightly flustered look on the boy's face made him want to bother him about it. It was fun teasing him anyway.

"I s-said it's nothing, just the regular--"

"Were you jacking off?"

The brunette snapped his head at the boss, eyes blown wide as his ears heated up immensely. He immediately spotted the shit eating smirk on the boss's face.