Kidnapped

"Hey cutie."

Taehyung sat up with a jerk, head wobbling around as he took in the unfamiliar surroundings he woke up to.

"Wh-where am I..?" He repeated, deep voice coming out scratchy as he spoke.

The brunette heard a small chuckle and looked up, focussing his eyes on a couple of leather clad men standing around and already staring down at him.

One of them, stepped forward and crouched on his toes in front of him.

"You're in the Jeon's estate kid," he answered, flashing a small charming smile that Taehyung couldn't help but stare at.

"A-and who-who are you?" He asked again, voice small and head hazy.

The man chuckled again and looked up, exchanging a glance with another one of the men.

"Im Jung Hoseok, or... Hobi if you may," he replied, giving him a closed eye smile, "and as for these others... well we work for the Jeon's mafia, under our boss Jeon Jungkook. You might've heard of him?"

Jeon Jungkook.

That name brought Taehyung out of his trance and he jerked out of his hazy state of mind with a small gasp.

No no no no no, he thought, head reeling as it recollected all of the events that went down the previous night in the cell. His heart began to thump loudly as he recalled the last thing that happened was the mob boss declaring he was taking him somewhere before a white cloth was shoved against his nose.

He didn't remember what happened after that but he was sure as hell what it was.

He had been kidnapped.

And by the mafia.

"No!" He shrieked suddenly, half scaring the orange haired boy in front of him.

"Oh wae wae what," hoseok clambered, trying to balance himself on his feet again, "why are you shouting?"

"Because this can't be happening to me!? Mafia kidnapped me? Me? Oh my god!" Taehyung burst out, hands coming up to claw at his own face as he continued to scream in agony and exasperation.

Namjoon raised a brow at this, quickly looking over at Seokjin who looked slightly concerned for the cute officer. Jimin furrowed his brows and glared at the boy, who he deemed as his possible competition, while Jungkook beamed down at the boy.

"Taehyung!" The boss cheered, skipping upto the said male who seemed to have noticed his presence only then and backed away in absolute fear.

Jungkook stopped and frowned with a pout.

"Hey Taehyung," he greeted again carefully crouching in front of him,
" Don't be scared, here say hi to my friends."

His voice was soft, caring if he daresay but Taehyung knew better. He only stared at the boss as if he was staring at the face of his own death. Which he probably was.

"I think he's crazy," Jimin snidely commented, recieving a slap on his arm from the oldest.

"Shut up Jim, I think he's just scared aww UwU," Seokjin suddenly gushed, covering his lips with sweater pawed hands as his eyes glazed over with dramatic stars.

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Guys we have fifteen minutes, all of you pick up your bags and Jungkook pick up your little boy toy, we have to leave as soon as possible. Now quick!" The second-in-command declared and within moments everyone skittered back to their rooms, except Jungkook and Taehyung.