Chapter 8

Qiao Chi can't put a finger on her feeling. Once again, she looks out of the car window. She was watching the show just now but wasn't able to carefully look at the girl who got off Gao Cheng's car. This time, she's not interrupted by Song Yiyu so she finally gets a chance to look at the girl properly.

With a serious look, Qiao Chi's eyes light up. It's actually the female lead, Xia Mianmian!

The park last time they actually met was at the park. Qiao Chi puts her elbow on the edge of the car window, then scratches her chin with her finger. The novel didn't mention that the heroine had participated in any horror variety shows. Therefore, how did she appear here?

According to the timeline in the book, the heroine should be taking care of the villain at home right now

Thinking about this, she glances over at Song Yiyu, who sits in the driver's seat, coincidentally meeting his piercing eyes.

"Why are you looking at me?" Qiao Chi asks.

"Then, what are you doing, looking at him for?" Song Yiyu wanted to show off the game that he had just play to her, but he didn't expect her to look at someone else when he turned his head!

The man had already gotten into his car yet she was reluctant to look away!

Qiao Chi hears the sour tone from his words, and stifles a smile: "Are you jealous?"

He looks at her with an incredible expression, and his tone of voice rises involuntarily: "Me, eating vinegar? A man like me can't possibly be jealous."

An idea pops into her head. She then looks out of the car window again and sighs: "That was an actor I admired. I'm going to wait a bit until I meet him. Then I will give him a hug, take a photo of it, and post it to my moments so that my friends can see."

Qiao Chi secretly pays attention to his expression. The more he listens to the latter, the more stinky his expression becomes. Seeing his anger rising, she hurriedly laughs and coaxes: "I'll stop teasing you. I won't look at him. I don't even know what his name is."

He snorts coldly, lowering his head to ignore her.

She leans behind the driver's seat and pokes his shoulder with a finger: "Are you angry? I really didn't look at him. I saw the girl who got off his car. Don't you think that girl worn similar clothes to mine?"

Song Yiyu blinks and looks out the window curiously. Sure enough, there's a small girl standing in front of the car door of the ugly actor. Minus the colors, their clothes are the same.

The girl turns and comes into his view unexpectedly.

Song Yiyu sees the girl's face and frowns again. The girl gives him an inexplicable, familiar feeling as if... she makes him want to get closer to her.

"Look at this, counting me, there are already three of us wearing the same shirt," she says. This outfit was chosen by him when she took him out to buy clothes. The men's model was clearly a single product, but he had to make into into a couple outfit for the both of them.

Song Yiyu retracts his thoughts, makes a small sound, then feels pricked by his conscience. "Baobei looks the prettiest."

Then he lowers his head slightly and softly kisses her hand that she's placed on his shoulder.

The kiss is very short, almost undetectable.

Qiao yanks her hand back abruptly, and the place where he kissed grows warmer.

He doesn't think the kiss is anything out of the ordinary. His mouth twitches into a small smile, thinking about how cute his girlfriend's reaction is.