I don't plan on leaving ever again (Spicy)

Tom's POV
Today was the day that I hope to be reunited with the love of my life. I wish to see her beautiful smile and face again. Just having a peaceful life with Y/n and Aurora.

I absolutely hated these past few days without her by my side, I missed her loving arms around me, I missed her smile, I missed her Goodmorning and goodnight kisses, I just missed all of her so damn much.

But I couldn't give up, I still had to look after Aurora and stay strong for her. I know I haven't been the best father for her but I'm trying my best, but it is just extremely hard without Y/n by my side, but I know that she would want me to keep fighting. So that's exactly what I will do no matter what.

But I am very positive about our plan to save Y/n cause I will litterly die without her here.

"Tom.. Wake up" I heard Daphne say as she nudged my side.

"I'm up I'm up" I said shotting up and sitting up straight.

"Okay then, go get ready we don't want to be late, now would we?" She said walking to the my door and left.

I looked around my dorm and saw that everybody was already gone, I assume that they left to get ready, but why wake me up later?

I pushed that question away and quickly made my way to my dresser and took out a black button up shirt, black trousers and a black belt with a silver buckle. I didn't really care for my hair so I only took my hand through it and went to the common room to wait for everyone.

As I walked in I saw that everyone was already done and waiting for me. They were all wearing black clothes as we said we would.

"Ready?" I simply asked and everyone nodded their heads and came to stand next to my in a circle.

"Everyone remembers the plan? There is absolutely no room for mistakes, Y/n's life is depending on us so we can't fuck up!" I said looking around making sure everything was clear to them. They all nodded their heads again.

"Okay good, now let's go" I said and we all apparated outside the Malfoy Manor. I looked behind me and gave everyone the look that they needed to go to there positions.

Hermoine and Harry got out the invisibility cloack and put it on themselves. Daphne and Ron took out their wands and stood near the entrance. And I mumbled a charm so I was also completely invisible along with Ron and Daphne because also they couldn't be seen, the only person you could see was Draco.

Everything was going according to plan, Draco went to the door and knocked on it a few times. I walked behind him and I could also see Hermoine and Harry underneath the cloak cause of another charm I casted, so I could see through the cloak.

"Hello my dear" Narcissa said as she was the one to open the door, perfect.

"Hello mother" Draco answered and stepped inside, with Hermoine, Harry and I quickly following after him.

"Are they here?" Narcissa asked lowering her voice so only We could hear it.

Draco nodded his head slightly and a small smile appeared on Narcissa's face, she also let out a sign of relieve.

"Good good, Y/n is in de dungeons, but it is not going good with her" she said with an concerned look on her face.

"It will be okay mother, thanks to you we know that she was here" Draco said while he gave his mother a reassuring smile.

"Okay good, now go on your father wants to see you, so your friends will have to go to the dungeons themselves" she said looking around making sure no one was listening.