not a snow paradise

*fast forward a few days later*

"WAKE UP Y/N!!" Hermoine screamed.

"What the fuck Hermoine! It's a Saturday what do you want?" I half screamed back at her.

"It is snowing!!" Hermoine said excitingly.

"It's 5 A.M. and you decided to wake me up because there is snow?" I asked sitting straight up because going back to sleep is pointless.

"Yes now get dressed so we can go outside." She said taking my hand and tugging at it.

"Fine give me a sec." I said as i stood up from my bed, And walking to my closet grabbing black sweatpants and a green hoodie. And quickly putting on some shoes.

Hermoine and i walked outside of Hogwarts we were the only ones there. I looked around looking at Hogwarts covered in white fluffy looking snow. It was only then when i felt a ice cold ball gotten thrown to my head.

"Oh your dead" I said to Hermoine with a big smirk on my face, i reached down quickly to grab some snow and form it into a ball and threw it towards Hermoine, she quickly turned away so the snow ball hit her back.

We started to have a whole snowball contest, we both laughed and ran around, dodging eachothers snow balls.

We were so into our game that we completely forgot about our outside world. That was when i felt a snow ball hitting my back, but it was weird because Hermoine was infront of me. So i turned around and saw a smirking Tom and a laughing Ron standing behind us.

"Omg you scared us" Hermoine said. The boys both started to laugh.

"What are you even doing here, i thought you were sleeping?" I asked Tom "I was sleeping in my own room"

"Ron woke me up and he said that you were outside, because Hermoine was gone" He said.

"Oh okay well, the more people the more fun." Hermoine said as she bend down to grabe some snow and quickly threw it towards Ron, It hit him full in his face. Hermoine and i both started laughing.

Then Ron and Tom both grabbed snow and started to throw there snowballs to us, Hermoine and i both ran away. Ron ran towards Hermoine and Tom towards me, and let me tell you he was fast.

He was running towards me as we both laughed, eventually he was close enough to wrap his arms around me and we both fell to the ground into the thick layer of snow. At this point we almost couldn't breath because we were laughing so hard.

Then Ron and Hermoine came running towards us and we contiued our snowball battle. After a while we were all covered in snow and our hair was soaked. Hermoine was about to through another snowball at me when her smile dropped and looked at me worried.

"What? What's wrong?" I said still slightly laughing.

"I- DEATHEATERS!" She screamed, i turned around to see that there were black creatures flying towards us.

"Grab your wants!" Tom said quickly. We did what he said and we held our wants out infront of us. Tom grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. Ron grabbed Hermoine and we slowly walked towards the entrance.

"What do you want from us?" I asked the 4 deatheaters who were only a few meters away.

"We came to collect something" One spoke with a low voice.

"And what might that be?" Tom asked moving his wand to the one who just spoke.

"Y/n, So give her to us and no one has to die." annonther one said. I was shocked why would they want me?

"Why do you want me i'm no use" I said moving closer to Tom.

"Well the Dark Lord wants you, So come to us and your little friends won't get hurt" The same one spoke.

(Let's pretent that Tom Riddle isn't Voldemort)

"You will never get y/n" Ron spoke up.

"Silly Kids, Just give y/n to us and no one has to get hurt it is as simple as that" He spoke once again.

"And what makes you think that we changed our mind all of a sudden?" Hermoine said.

"Nothing yet, but that will change. in 3.. 2.. 1.." The death eater spoke and pointed his wand at me with a devilish grin on his face.

"CRUCIO" He said and a flash came crashing towards me, it all happened in a quick second. I remember closing my eyes and the next moment i was on the floor screaming in pain.

It felt like a million knifes were being stabbed into my whole body. I started to move hoping that the pain would get less but that didn't help, at this point there were tears streaming down my face, and i was crying for help.

I felt that somebody was holding my hand and also screaming for help, I just didn't know who because my vision was blurry from all the tears.

"Hey y/n stay with me please, everything will be okay" It was Tom he was besides me. That was the only thing i heard before the only thing i saw was black.
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chapter 14
Hope you like it
Comment what you think about.
Chapter 15 will come soon.

Share this story with your friends, on your social media (Tiktok, Instagram ect.)

And while your at it check out my other story

 It's a sad story so if your into that you should check it out

Okay that's all for now.
Love you♥︎♥︎