What happens at night? (Spicy)

y/n's POV
I did what he said. He then cupped my face and
wiped a tear away. "Good girl" he said catching his breath. "Now let me make you feel good" he said in a seductive way.

I stood up and so did he. He looked me in my eyes and pulled down my underwear. I quietly wh!mpered at the touch of him cold hands on my thigh. Never breaking eye contact, he then unclipped my bra.

He looked me up and down. He then grabbed me by my waist and spun me around and pushed my back on the bed.

He now hovered over me and started to kiss me down to my stomach, leaving hickeys on his way down. My breathing got heavier.

Then without a warning he stuffed al his 11 inches in me. I let out a moan. And he just smirked and thrusted into me again and again. "Ahh T-Tom faster please!" I basically begged him. "So despread for me slut" he that went faster and Deeper.

I moaned even harder. He also started to groan with every thrust he did.

He then leant forward and kissed my neck leaves multiple hickeys as he did.

Third person's POV

He made you feel so good, he gave you so much pleasure. You didn't even know You could handle so much.

You let out another moan and said "T- Tom I am c-Close" "M-me to baby" he said out of breath.

He then went ever faster and deeper in you. You both let out your final moans and you both cummed.

He pulled out you and laid beside you out of breath.

You then got up and took his hand and guided him to the chair and sat him down on it.

You sat on his lap with a leg on both sides of his thighs. You started to kiss him down his neck and sucked on his skin. making him slighty groan.

you then moved up and sat on his dick. moving you hips up and down, making you bounce on him.

He let out a moan because of the movements from your body on his. he grabbed your hips to move you on him. You both moaned really loud. Luckily Tom had a privite dorm.

After a while you both hid your end and cummed in eachother. You got of off him and tried to walked to his bed to lay down, but halfway you fel on the ground because your legs were shaking like crazy.

Tom got up from his seat and picked you up and laid you down on his bed. And laid besides you. You were really exhausted from the night you just had. You two were fast asleep.

Tom's POV

She laid besides me so peacefull so innocent. I knew the moment i saw her walk through the big doors from the great hall at the first day of school, that she was special. I remember her being kind to everybody even people who weren't kind to her. And that she got sorted into Slytherin was a massive shock to everybody.

Although she was in Slytherin she never lost her kindness. even now 5 years later she is still the kinddest person i know, hell everybody looks up to her.

So i felt kind of honored when she took time to talk to me. considering that nobody wants to talk to me because i scare people away, but not her. For some weird she decided to talk to me and decided to show me kindness.

So that she is laying next to me right now feels good. Just thinking about her makes me slightly smile and I drifted to a peace full sleep.

*the next morning*
Y/n's POV

I woke up held by two strong arms around me, I thought about last night and how Tom made me feel. A smile instantly grew on my face, that was also when i heard Tom slightly sign.
"Good morning y/n" Tom said in his sexy morning voice.

"Good morning Tom, hope you slept well" I said back at him. "I slept surprisingly well" he said with a much more clearer voice. I slightly blushed at his answer.

"Y/n can I ask you something?" He asked, for some reason he sounded nervous maybe. I couldn't quiet put my finger on it.

"Yes of course, what is it?" I asked while looking at him. Looking into his mesmerizing eyes.

"After last night, I just want it make sure if last night ment something to you?" He asked with a slightly nervous look in his eyes

If I am being completely honest, last night ment the world to me. I had always fancied Tom, his eyes his hair, his body and not to forget his mysterious personality. And as we grew closer over the years I also began to have feelings for him.

I moved so I was facing him completely now and I opened my mouth to say something.

"I... it probably ment nothing to you and I will really stupid after saying this but last night actually ment a lot me, but if it ment nothing to you than that is okay" I blurt out, and I turned red.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chapter 3
Hope you like it
Comment what you think about it
Chapter 4 will be out soon

Share this story with your friends, on your social media (Tiktok, Instagram ect.)

And while your at it check out my other story

 It's a sad story so if your into that you should check it out

Okay that's all for now.
Love you♥︎♥︎